Top 10 First down the salt mines

mad ron

Reaction score
When the revolution comes the following will be first down the salt mines:

1: Zane Lowe
There was time when (following a BBC hoax) I thought that zane lowe was the love child of Micheal aspel and a glamour model. In that brief window my hatred subsided only to surge back into effect when I watched him interview Josh Homme the other day. Hell hath no fury like me watching MTV2. Reminds me of the Bill Hicks joke about "lets hunt and Kill Billy Ray Cyrus".

2. Max Clifford
It doesn't matter how much of a reclusive worzel muncher you are no one born in the last 30 years can have escaped the blast radius of the Shit bomb unleashed on the public my Max clifford and all his hideous progeny. The press are now the lapdogs of people who once used to shag "rough sex expert" John Leslie. You do the maths.

Only those two for now please add more. Cheers.

ha..I think :-/ :hehe:

Vanilla Penguin is the name of a psy night I'm putting on in Dorch..it's also pretty much the punchline to my favourite joke :lol:

Well y'know !!

Nick Griffin

I must add Amit duvdevani to the list after the sonica festival. He is like a cross between barbara windsor and eminem. So fucking smug it made me want to crack his bald head with and infected lump hammer.

leave stefan 'don't it make you feel good' dennis out of this, his track record isn't good, but i'm sure he's not fundamentally evil, liek mrs mangle.

the neo conservatives could do with a pretty lengthy stint down there, as could pete waterman, for being so smug about teh complete shite he churned out in the '90's. yes you made lots of money, but that alone doesn't mean it is good. you can add simon cowell to the list as well, for the same reasons.

Back