first release confirmed :)

j-level

Junior Members
Reaction score
Hey guys – just had some good news so thought I would waste no time in posting it up.

The J-Level Remix of the Avitaz’s hit “Cantate†will be released on vinyl this summer.

The track (which quite hugely differs from the original) features Victoria Wilson James who notoriously sang with ‘Soul 2 Soul’ and was the voice behind ‘The Shamen’. It will be released as part of a double a-side remix pack shortly after the original is released.

For a preview listen of the track go to this address

http://www.mixposure.com/song.php?songid=26021

Thanks for everyones support, keep an eye out for this and album release dates @ http://thirteenrec.com/jlevel

J

Peace

J

its just a blank page

well, i would say psy trance then - however you surely must like other kinds of music ?????????

That's true too, but still this sort of thing just doesn't do it for me any more. Like I said earlier, this sort of tune would have made me quite happy a number of years ago, but I've moved on taste wise and when I do dip back into that sort of territory it's few and far between and I tend to go for a few tried and tested faves to help the reminiscing. Congratulations on your first release and everything, but it's just not for me.

all good man, thanks for the support.

i completely understand where you are coming from, when it comes to music you like what you like, you cant explain it, some things just touch you in all the right places - and i would never expect everyone to like or wana listen to what i do - same way there is plenty of music that just doesnt get me going anymore -

i think a bit part of me posting my tracks up is to with gettign positive feedback about the production as well as the content, - in all the content is personal - its obviously exactly how i want it to sound - obviously i want other people to love it too, but io cant help if they dont, and i wont change it to please em! - but i am always learning how to make it sound better s!!!!!

right, im babbling now!!1

lol

again thanks for taking the time to listen anyways :Smile3:

Back