Flat / House share, Shoreditch, Hackney

Number_six

Fluffy Love
Reaction score
Hi there,

I know its been a while since my last post, however my work is going well and life is treating me just fine.

Just one slight snag, I have to find a new place to live at the end of september, 1st of october is my moving date. I've got freinds who are more than happy to let me crash at theres for a while till I find somewhere, but I don't really want to put them out.

I would love to stay in the area, as the crazy people here still require my assistance, however I would be willing to move, but not far as I'm lazying and its great for work (city).

I'm a 26 year old male, who's kinda quirky, very well loved and is nuts about Music and the Arts. A creative, a messenger, and a Libra.

I do alot of work in the local community, recenty for the Shoreditch Trust and also help with the Synergy Project, mainly with NGO outreach operations.

I really need to live with some like minded people or person who are/is passionate about life, there work and people.

My budget is around £0 - £600 a month (inc of bills broadband / wi-fi).

If you know of anyone who's looking, has a room or you would like to move with me pls call me on:

Matt / Fluffy: 07725608091

love and light x

hiya six....is this the dude i briefly met at last years forum do? think it is dude!...
anyway....pretty much looking myself for a place in london....send me a pm with dates bro.....

speak soon...john

cool....recieved your pm mate, will be in touch over the weekend....now i need to try and find that hennners dude.....brixton is a better area...but will have more input over the next few day's i supose!

nice one man!

cool....recieved your pm mate, will be in touch over the weekend....now i need to try and find that hennners dude.....brixton is a better area for me...but will have more input over the next few day's i supose!

nice one man!

Back