Flip Out Vol. 3

Good track list would like to hear the new Bio Tonic and New Melicia...
Can't part with my pennies though cause it's mixed so not very good for CDj...

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (geoffwiffen @ Feb 5 2004, 12:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Good track list would like to hear the new Bio Tonic and New Melicia...
Can't part with my pennies though cause it's mixed so not very good for CDj... [/quote:ad24ee803c]
Definately aint mixed just compiled.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jon Kenobi @ Feb 9 2004, 10:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (geoffwiffen @ Feb 5 2004, 12:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Good track list would like to hear the new Bio Tonic and New Melicia...
Can't part with my pennies though cause it's mixed so not very good for CDj... [/quote:efe4d10c61]
Definately aint mixed just compiled. [/quote:efe4d10c61]
Oh cool that is good news, might have another look then!

You know what to expect by now from Agitato.

All the usual suspects put in an appearance with the usual fullon-ness from Psydrop, Beat Hackers, Melica and of course Space Buddha :speaker:

If you like any of these artists, you'll probably like this.

If your'e not into this sound you might say it's just the usual Israeli neo-psy made to the same old formula with the same old cliche's.

Not me though, I love it :partysmi:

And true to form for Agitato, they release 2 CD's at the same time. This time its Psychotic Episode by Space Monkey. Top stuff, will post more when I've listened to it a bit more.

Got this now... The Compilation is great stuff, well done Agitato, top tunes, but why did they have to kind of kill off the track when the last lead is still firing on all cylinders, and then stright into the swirly bit of the next tune, making some of the tunes harder to mix the end section... (Melicia, Beat Hackers, Space Buddha's tracks if I remeber correctly)

The total running time is 65mins for 9 tracks, why not use all 74 mins of the CD and don't mix them at all? Rather than saving 10 mins of blank disc and making it harder to mix them? My two penneth anyway :Wink3:

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (geoffwiffen @ Feb 17 2004, 12:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>The total running time is 65mins for 9 tracks, why not use all 74 mins of the CD and don't mix them at all? Rather than saving 10 mins of blank disc and making it harder to mix them? My two penneth anyway :Wink3:[/quote:e4439b2ea3]

Here, here. Why don't more labels use the capacity available and give us 74-80mins worth instead of the usual 60-65mins. :crazy: Surely tunes aren't in short supply.

Still a blinding comp though i especially like the sirius isness>lost in the city track blinding tune!
Geoff did you get your copy from psyshop? :peace:

Hello Mayhew, No I got it from Chaos Unlimited... www.chaosunlimited.co.uk
Check them out, Cheap CD prices and Cheap postage, based in Brighton UK..
I think Psyshop is based in Germany... Must be more expensive postage.

Back