Football Humour Thread

lurk

Stunning Cunt
Reaction score
I thought it would be a good idea to get a comedy footy thread going here, so it doesn't get drowned by those philistines and barbarians in the general disfunction section. it may well happen here as well, but i'm prepared to take that risk. godammit.

oh, and if you don't like football you may as well fuck off now :Smile3:

DJJD

Piechedelic
Reaction score
1 Chelsea
2 Wigan :lol:
3 Tottenham
4 Man City
5 Bolton :lol: :lol:
6 Charlton
7 Man Utd :lol: :lol: :lol:
8 Arsenal :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That IS funny. Go on Bolton. Go on the Pie Eaters!! This is the season of retribution!

damion

Pound Shop Alex Petridis
Reaction score
what in tintern abbey are you talking about?
tom can i tell my p / g neville joke again?

Mayhew

Socrates... 40 fags a day
Reaction score
What have Dracula and David James got in common?

They both don't like crosses! :Smile3:

evilwill

definitely
Reaction score
i support the mighty spurs i does... if we could refrain from talking about the last time we beat you in the leauge that would be nice :Wink3:

though to be fair we gave you a decent game for 15mins before the ref decided to ruin it this year...

Will Dogon

MATERIA-listic
Reaction score
Courtroom drama -

A seven-year-old boy was at the centre of a courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him.
The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody law and regulations requiring that family unity be maintained to the upper degree possible.

The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried out that they also beat him.

After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him.
<
<
<
<
<
<
After two recesses to check legal references and confer with child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to Birmingham City Football Club whom the boy firmly believes are incapable of beating anyone

BeatNik

DJohn Mustard Project
Reaction score
(to the tune of Rewind when the crowd say bo)

"Ro - nal - do... if a girl says no, moleeest her"

*coughs*