For anyone that's interested in stoner/doom etc-->Monolith's zine tops for '05

Ozric

Hoofaloof
here: www.monolith.gr and then click first link on main page

Album of the year: Witchcraft - Firewood

do not entirely agree but I think we owned them for last year's amazing self titled debut :iwink:

If you don't know them have a listen!

And I totally disagree about Spiritual Beggars & Grand Mangus last albums --> they truly utterly suck :mallet:

On a tangent, I predict zero replies to this thread!:ilol:

Bacchanal

semilanceated
hey hey hey

I'll get round to it sooner or later ok?

NilsTentacles

I, hippy
mostly been listening to electronica this year..
but I loved the older Spiritual Beggars, especially Ad Astra. so this new is no good then, that's a shame!

Ufomammut had a new out too, not heard it either. but it's one of the few stoner/space rock albums from 2005 I gotto have a listen to.

Ozric

Hoofaloof
NilsTentacles said:
mostly been listening to electronica this year..
but I loved the older Spiritual Beggars, especially Ad Astra. so this new is no good then, that's a shame!

Ufomammut had a new out too, not heard it either. but it's one of the few stoner/space rock albums from 2005 I gotto have a listen to.

Hey Nils!

Spiritual Beggars' debut Another Way to Shine was/is breathtaking

from then on they were metalising their sound to good/great result but Deamons is *so* boring am affraid

Ufomammut are class! am waiting for Lucifer Songs to arrive now. It comes with a dvd so am well chuffed!:iyes:

What I wanna get is the new album from 35007; might order it directly from stickman as am sick of waiting to show up on stonerrock