for folks sake

fascinating. FOrgive my insistence on the subject (and i know the lady aint for turning) but.....

some vague shit about a kid getting slapped ?

Its too easy. It sounds patronising. There must be more too it.

That beholder knows not what it sees.

some folk/electronic beats

Last edited:
two songs here, not folk mind. My thread. Its women singing. Yes.

^^ shit video. Good song.

^^ i love garage/indie/lo phi sound. Terrible song name, good song. SOunds like elastica

I've been meaning to post this for ages and totally forgot - damn brain! Random acquisition score, Mirel Wagner. Her music is pretty stripped back and not a huge challenge or anything, but I really like its subdued, slightly gothy vibe and that little drawl in her voice, as if she just cannot be fucked with all the bullshit, thanks. There are two or three I was hard-pressed to choose a favourite from, but went with the album opener, because that scathing little "1, 2, 3, 4" hook stuck in my head for days like a nursery rhyme.

Oh, I like this girl - I was listening to her new album recently. I think this one is on it? Lovely performance.

I came online to post this little goosebumper (developed a crush on Ryan Heffington - or rather, his style of choreography - and having a wee binge after stumbling across a list of work). So beautiful.

Just the song on its own.

Oh, I like this girl - I was listening to her new album recently. I think this one is on it? Lovely performance.

I came online to post this little goosebumper (developed a crush on Ryan Heffington - or rather, his style of choreography - and having a wee binge after stumbling across a list of work). So beautiful.

Just the song on its own.

The obsession with this tune led to further investigation of their third album - I only knew the debut before now. It's really lovely and I think may have made a true fan of me. Their harmonies would not sound out of place on an S&G record and delightful to hum along to.

Another awesome video, albeit different choreographer this time. Love the elemental jolts and neo-pagan vibes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5hMBxYqq5c

Back