For Sale: Tamed hamsters with cage, food "starter kit"

CariFairy

Now Less Confused
Reaction score
Right - i have a severe hamster excess here - i am offering a tame hamster with cage and food, bedding etc etc a "starter kit" type thing for £20

I have a beautiful little dark brown syrian shorthair, and an orange and white syrian shorthair, both female

2 very pretty orange and white syrian longhairs, also female

I can also teach you how to handle it correctly- hamsters can smell fear as well as the rest of us!

For more info and photo's etc, please PM me.

Remember owning a hamster is a big responsibility and you should only contact me if you intend to continue feeding and loving them until nature takes its course - and that doesnt iclude the sort of nature where they get eaten by predators!

The reason i'm parting with these lovelies is that the pet shop couldn't take all of litter, and i have been hanging onto these cos i got so attatched but have accepted they must go!!! :icry:

Please loving homes are needed!

Easiest places for me to deliver to is Kent/Bristol/The south/HAMPSHIRE or for anyone who is heading anywhere in hampshire for any reason.

These little girls would make a great christmas present for someone (who you know definatly wants a hamster!!!) But i personally believe they are not really suitable for very young kids - but thats not at my discretion. No matter how tame they are, hamsters will bite if they feel provoked - thats why i am here to offer how to handle them in a non-provocative manner!

Cari x x x x x x

CariFairy

Now Less Confused
Reaction score
I'm offended no-one wants a ham-ham :Sad:

They are so sweeeet

Price negotiable!

And none of my hammies have ever bitten me!

Fromem_Ory

Shantidisestablishment
Reaction score
yeah... they would be sweet... but theres something about the texture combined with calling them 'hammies' that makes me kinda uncomfortable.
but if u dont know cari, shes a reliable chik and i'm sure she's hating having to do this!

mr_cool

~~~~~~~~~
Reaction score
SCariFairy said:
continue feeding and loving them until nature takes its course - and that doesnt iclude the sort of nature where they get eaten by predators!

why not?

Fromem_Ory

Shantidisestablishment
Reaction score
i dont think you could make a coat out of two hamsters. maybe some nice gloves though :Smile3:
yeah sorry

Reaction score
Cari!! Poosticks...I was in BW this weekend and had I known about this thread wudve come and bought them all!

Ill try to sweet-talk Jon into buying me one.....he has been promising for aaaaages :Wink3:

CariFairy

Now Less Confused
Reaction score
As a tiny little baby....
normal_DSC00423.JPG

And now....

DSC01406.JPG

DSC01411.JPG

DSC01417.JPG

xxxx