Foster 2 dogs?

DJJD

Piechedelic
Reaction score
I have got 2 nice dogs I need to foster for a year. 1 collie x and one patterdale x..

They are nice and I can pay for everything.

pikey

MENTALIST
Reaction score
ive just asked my fella...and he sed no lol....we already have 3 dogs and 4 kidz......he thinks it'll be crazy....awwww patterdales....i hope u find summat for them soooon......u goin away or summat? ?

pikey nat xx

DJJD

Piechedelic
Reaction score
Yeah going away for a year in January to India & SE Asia - neeed a nice foster home for my babies.. I want them back. Poor bubby's :Sad: :wub:

Reaction score
I could ask my parents. Weve had 4 dogs, but the one I really grew up with died in October...was my dad's 'best mate' so Im not sure theyll be emotionally able to cope with it so soon.

But Ill ask :Smile3:

DJJD

Piechedelic
Reaction score
swirly said:
have you found someone to look after them for you DJJD ?

Well, funnily I have just found someone to look after the terrier which is weird as she is the aggresive one :ilol:

I STILL have my beautiful lovely baby to rehome, WANDA, 15 Y O Collie X Alsation yet - SHE IS SPLENDID. I hope I can get someone local as she is quite old though in good health she doesnt like travelling too much........

wandog0oy.jpg

:wub:

DJJD

Piechedelic
Reaction score
She is a truely amazing dog I must say. A real character. She came back from the brink of a sick illness whoch was bad and we think through love. Well fit now for her 15 years and just a total love. I feel a bit sad like I am deserting her. :Sad:

I :wub: you Wanda. :Smile3:

DJJD

Piechedelic
Reaction score
I have found homes for both my pups now! Seperate but with nice people! WOoOo!