Free Artist Promotion!!!!

Dez

OOGA BOOGA MAN
Reaction score
Hey All!!
I am looking for artists who wish to have there art seen internationally.
OOGA BOOGA is releasing the first compilation 'Shamanic Aspirations' and with the album will be, with the cover a mini booklet with art and poetry and other literature to do with shamanism and rave. If you would love to take this oppurtunity please contact asap for the release is to be in the New Year.

Thankyou

Love,

Dez

Crowfeather

Fluffy funadelic
Reaction score
Hi Dez,

I've just seen your thread and would love to get involved. I've been producing psychedelic art for some time now and do decor for many parties (under the name Tombalina).

It would be great to get involved in any way you need, maybe if you can give me a ring on my mobile (07880 623 555) we can chat things through a bit more, or let me know what number I can get you on and we can take it from there.

Love & light

Heather

Dez said:
Hey All!!
I am looking for artists who wish to have there art seen internationally.
OOGA BOOGA is releasing the first compilation 'Shamanic Aspirations' and with the album will be, with the cover a mini booklet with art and poetry and other literature to do with shamanism and rave. If you would love to take this oppurtunity please contact asap for the release is to be in the New Year.

Thankyou

Love,

Dez

erin-mya

floatin barefoot fairy!
Reaction score
hey dez would be well up for getting involved in this project, am currently studying in my final yr of textile art at wsa.if ya wana see any of my stuff will send ya some stuff or could post stuff on here for you too look at.keep in touch, cheers erin xxx

Burt

Forum Member
Reaction score
i'd be up fer it if u think my stuff is appropriate......

:smilemus: see link below fraggle)