Free MP3 CD Download from SONNENVAKUUM

sonnenvakuum

Junior Members
Reaction score
Hello Everybody

we've just added a Full CD with 7 Tracks as FREE DOWNLOAD to our Website. http://www.sonnenvakuum.ch in 320kb/sec MP3 , so its also for all you DJs out there :Smile3:

Have fun and Enjoy .... any Feedback would be great. :rolleyes:

xmasfront.jpg
xmasback.jpg

No copys because of .....

Hey There

we dont want people to download the CD and copy it to all their friends or share it trough p2p web clients because :

1. We would realy apprechiate people visiting our site and get some infos about our projects , and then download their own copys .

2. This is the idea of the free downloads , and we will get at least some more traffic to our sites ....... thats like = free download for supporting our site :Wink3:

hope you know what im talking about ... cause my english is not too good :Wink3:

ahh, sorry
i didn't/couldn't read the rest of the small print. i'm going blind dude :P
well done! i hope you have many downloads :Wink3:

Sonnenvakuum is BRILLIANT... heard them @ Luna Fe in Hadamar (Germany) a 3 years ago.. rockin' :cooljump:

Oh good - I'll wait till it's cheaper tonight and dl it all!
Then will give you feedback.
Funny name-what does it mean?
:Smile3:

sonnenvakuum

Hey

hehe... SONNENVAKUUM means like " vacuum in the sun" .... it came from mixing our 2 dj names "Sonne" ( sun) and "vakuum" ( vacuum ) together ...... basically it makes not much sense , but sounds ok in german :Wink3:

sonnenvakuum

sonnenvakuum said:
Hey

hehe... SONNENVAKUUM means like " vacuum in the sun" .... it came from mixing our 2 dj names "Sonne" ( sun) and "vakuum" ( vacuum ) together ...... basically it makes not much sense , but sounds ok in german :Wink3:

like MOS I guess? Actually doesn't take a english rocket scientist to read the meaning!
DL now.
B :Wink3:

edit: ok the meaning doesn't make sense-or maybe it does? Werking that out-there's a vacuum in space right-the sun has an atmosphere albeit rather warm. Perhaps it's about cold europe without the sunshine-then it makes sense

Downloading now, will report back :Smile3:

This morning i will be mostly listening to SONNENVACUUM......and loving it BTW.

thx guys :Smile3:

thanks a lot

hey people

thanks a lot again for all the positive feedback youve sent.
we will keep this thing alive in the future with the free stuff , but dont forget ...... from time to time we all should buy some cds from small labels especialy :Wink3:

take care SONNENVAKUUM

Yes thank you for that!
I find the album quite light and progressive-not bad at all. Very dreamy and "ethereal" in parts. I like the device track a lot - nice bass. Pleasant it is.
Benji

downloading now ..
im sure it;ll be great ..
Bom .
:smokingr:

wow, this is great stuff :Smile3:

esp liking Burn + Rave - "burn and rave at close of day, rage against the dying light"

thanks loads for this, it's very cool that you're giving out quality tunes like this. fair play! :jump:

yep

Thanks

yes, rave and burn is also one of my own favourite tracks ..... some people think its a bit to "dark" :Wink3:

have fun SONNENVAKUUM :jump:

wowowow thanks guys great CD cool website too. There used to be some virus patches you did floating round on the internet....have you still got them at all, or is it just the Supernova/Nord lead ones now?

Cheers

Back