from turkey

static fire

Junior Members
Reaction score
Hello
Im ezgi and living in turkey i will be coming to london about few months later.Just wanted to get init and see what you guys do in U.K . by this forum.i do juggling and some art work with video cameras ,interested in fire dancers especially.i will be at soulclipse fest in antalya ,turkey this march and i will be in london right after the festival :Smile3:
im wishing to share experinces with all when im there ,this feels really exciting and i know that spent time will be peacefull and powerfull as all the events seem fairy magical to me.this is all i wish,thank you all :Smile3:

Dragongurl

zooming blue
Reaction score
Halloooooooooooooo!!!

:Grin:

Also going to that fantastic festival.....working at the gate, so I'm sure we will meet at some point!

yael

Reaction score
hello...

i've just left london after 1.5 years, and at the moment i'm in jerusalem. i'm going to be in turkey for the festival (and a bit more:iwink: ), and from there will be going to india.
liked what you wrote about the magical feeling around all the "future events". feel the same...
watching the eclipse should be definatly magical, so maybe i'll see you there (would love to watch some juggling).
enjoy your time till then, and good luck with all your plans.
yael :Smile3:

little d

GENERAL >>> CUSTER!
Reaction score
hi ya! i hope you did'nt bring bird flu with you!

:irofl: