<Fromem Ory :.::Liquid Records::.:>

Fromem_Ory

Shantidisestablishment
Autumn '07 Update

Right... It's October 2007 and I've just got back to working on tracks after a break to do a bit of dayjobbing. Got plenty going on at the moment- Rinkadink's just finished his remix of my track 'World Without Walls', which you can make your very own if you go out and buy the first Alchemy Records compilation in 2008. And in turn I'm midway through wiping the dust off his classic 'Sheep Satellite', which came out on the first Nano compilation. Look out for 'Altitude', a 139bpm number which'll be coming out on the next compilation from Australian label Psypneumatix, compiled by our very own resident beardy Jon Kenobi. Also, 'Backwoods' is due for release on the pending Liquid Records compilation 'Divine Inventions'.
Earlier in the year I got behind the speakers with Anton from The Commercial Hippies, which you can hear in the live set and will be released very soon...
Feedback's been pretty good from the release of 'Insect Room' on Sonic Dragon's 'Get Your Wonk On', compiled by Lurk. A remix is being done by Psynina at the moment, which I look forward to hearing and will be released in 2008.
I'm hacking my way through the thick foliage that is my debut album, 'Shades of Green'. As I'm going for something a little better than 9 tracks of 145bpm killa!1 it's taking it's time, but I promise it'll be worth the wait.
Also worth a mention is the new collaboration with old pal Joe Markendale, a.k.a. G-Nome, under the newly-concieved title Sonic Species. We've been putting the hours in in the studio and have got some hot new material which we'll be unveiling at Little Green Planet in November.
Got lots of up-and-coming gigs, so will hopefully bump into some of you soon :Smile3:

Anyway, enough about me... hope you like what you're hearing, and if you haven't heard much then check out some new tracks on my Triskele site here :Smile3:

Geoff3

Direct DJ
Good Luck For It m8, would like to hear some of ya tracks. get those demos online... I Like the morning stylee :Smile3:

morph

Forum Addict
this man is somthing special - and he shall be in bristol on nov 15th :Smile3: along with some other u might have heard of:Smile3:

lurk

Stunning Cunt
hi alex!

really enjoyed yer set at LGP, pity the OB cut it a bit short. remember the demo you promised me? :Wink3:

looking forward to hearing yer live at glade... and watch out for morph, he's a scallywag ;P

Jon Kenobi

So uncivilised
lookin forward to hearing your stuff at Glade m8y and on the forthcoming Liquid comp

RobAC

Singin' in the rain
you gotta hear his countdown remix!! makes me giggle every time i hear it!!
can i have another consanent please Carrol?

Triskele

Korma-kaze
For a little sneaky preview of what alex could be playing at Glade, visit his page on theTriskele site.

Alex has his first release on Liquid Recs "Build your own reactor" due out in the shops this month. KILLLLAAA !!!

Liquid Ross

Forum Member
morph said:
this man is somthing special - and he shall be in bristol on nov 15th :Smile3: along with some other u might have heard of:Smile3:

bless ya Andy .. think u gonna have to get a bigger fat marker pen and a bigger piece of A4 paper.. or maybe the blue tac failed you again ...... hehe!

i thought it was 12th but wot would i know :Smile3:

x
x
x

morph

Forum Addict
liquid ross said:
bless ya Andy .. think u gonna have to get a bigger fat marker pen and a bigger piece of A4 paper.. or maybe the blue tac failed you again ...... hehe!

i thought it was 12th but wot would i know :Smile3:

x
x
x

oh yeah, yeah its the 15th :Smile3: lol

Liquid Ross

Forum Member
morph said:
oh yeah, yeah its the 15th :Smile3: lol

yeah it IS the 15th innit ..//. but not the Alex gig :Grin:

keep eating donuts you ... :Grin:

x
x

15 = Pop Stream
12 = The other one wid Alex and Co

(print out large .. innit)

i think anyway :Smile3:

x
x

morph

Forum Addict
liquid ross said:
yeah it IS the 15th innit ..//. but not the Alex gig :Grin:

keep eating donuts you ... :Grin:

x
x

15 = Pop Stream
12 = The other one wid Alex and Co

(print out large .. innit)

i think anyway :Smile3:

x
x

i'll get there in a minute :Smile3: - yes alex on the 12th nov
and pop stream on the 15th Otober - all is calm and organised at shroom central:Smile3:

psymonkey

PsychoNaughtyMagicMonkey
Urm, am a bit confused????:unsure:

I thought Planet Shroom was in October and NOT November??? In the original post it said the 10th calendar month of the year (10/2005). Is this right or not? Alex, Ross and Andy, you are all confusing me!!!

Sal

psymonkey

PsychoNaughtyMagicMonkey
Either way man, your music rocks! I LOVE your style!

Was v impressed with 'Chameleon' on the 'Build your own Reator' album - and I look forward to hearing you play again. The Viva La Wiva party will be a beautiful end to the summer methinks.......

:Smile3: :Smile3: :Smile3:

morph

Forum Addict
psymonkey said:
Urm, am a bit confused????:unsure:

I thought Planet Shroom was in October and NOT November??? In the original post it said the 10th calendar month of the year (10/2005). Is this right or not? Alex, Ross and Andy, you are all confusing me!!!

Sal

yeah tis a bit confusing - there be a PLanet Shroom on October 15th and another one on 12th November:Smile3:
Alex is at the 12Nov along with some others:Smile3: