Full on melodic psytrance recommendations

good call on some of those RAH...

for labels check Liquid Records (Tron, Fromem Ory, S-Range), Alchemy (Frequalizer, Rinkadink), Medium/Midijum compilations have the odd good tune. Zen Mechanics, Silicon Sound (his early stuff around the time of his album was quite melodic and since then he's been moving closer and closer to deeper proggy-ish psy), freQ (and Liquid Soul for that matter), Visua, some Wrecked Machines stuff, Setharien, Tulk/Optokoppler, BeatNik...

also check out DJ top tens (find a good morning trance DJ top ten which isnt all 'unrlsd')...

for me, i find the best music by going to sites like Saiko Sounds, Psyshop and Chaos Unlimited, checking samples, if i find an artist i like i check out everything by that artist, if i find a label i like i listen to every artist on that label etc... a good way :Smile3:

imo you'll hear the best morning trance at some of the upcoming outdoor parties :Grin:
good luck!

Nano records every time.
Protoculture" Refractions" is *the* album if you haven't already got it!

Yeah I got Protoculture's latest album "Circadians", really good stuff.

Ok cheers guys that's given me a nice lot of leads (so to speak!) :Smile3: I'll come back to this thread when I get paid :Grin:

EDIT: Drat Mafia, I've got a Wizzy Noise tune and it's nice.

noform said:
good call on some of those RAH...

for labels check Liquid Records (Tron, Fromem Ory, S-Range), Alchemy (Frequalizer, Rinkadink), Medium/Midijum compilations have the odd good tune. Zen Mechanics, Silicon Sound (his early stuff around the time of his album was quite melodic and since then he's been moving closer and closer to deeper proggy-ish psy), freQ (and Liquid Soul for that matter), Visua, some Wrecked Machines stuff, Setharien, Tulk/Optokoppler, BeatNik...
Good advice man - good selection!

Particularly recommend the liquid records bunch, check Fromem Ory out for what is IMO at the peak of atmospheric forest melodic trance atm, Tron - because existence is just and incredible album.. Alchemy guys are wicked too!

Nano records stuff is absolutely phenomenal morning trance... particularly recommend compilation: 'Streamline' <hrrm:iredface:> and the Commercial Hippies new album...

Yeah... I've heard about the last guy on your list noform... Trying to find some unrlsd killars by him atm :iwink::ilol: :irazz:

Amoeba Records, Oxygen Records

Lost Soul said:
Somehow I don't think I'm going to have enough money to eat next month...

If the worst gets to the worst, eat the album art...

Wizzy Noise aint too morning. Oxygen records aint too full-on.

Artists - U-Reckon, Sirius Isness, Beatnik, Protoculture, early Silicon Sound, Tikal, S-Range

Labels - Alchemy, Agitato

Comps - Flip Out Vol 4

Chech out System Nipel's New release, Deep into Matter. I mean really check it out, its good, DAMN good!

hi all :ibiggrin:

one album that has been mentioned that i cant recommend enough is mr peculiar - mind dala. this is an awesome piece of music. it is very original, playful, bright, fluffy, stomping trance. get it and enjoy!!!!!!!!

:dancey: :badger: :dancey:

Back