Fusion

I couldn't agree more - the only sane call here is peer review. A guy (me) can dream though ... maybe just maybe he has cracked it. Who knows. Peer review time.

I don't understand the mileage if it is a scam. Deliberately setting out stall with a technique which would change everything about the world when you don't have it can only result in ruin. Where is the upside?

Anyhow, I'm not 'falling for it' - I'm a paid up member of the cynic & skeptic club - I just hope beyond hope.

Yep. He needs to give full access to the device and its specifications or shut the fuck up.

Part of me thinks he might have stumbled across something he doesn't understand.

Maybe this isn't a LENR at all, but a not understood chemical reaction.

But when you know how much juice you're sucking from the wall, and you know this amount of energy + the maximum amount of chemical energy the device conceivably could store falls short of the amount of energy being output then something is worth a closer look

4 options so far as I can tell

1: The paper is explicitly lying - unlikely - there were independent scientists there. Scientists who could cry foul at any moment if the spotted something wasn't on the level.

2: More power was being sucked out of the wall than thought. Possibly, but national instruments will be running the test soon - no hiding from them. No win, so - why? Could be a legit fuck up, but pretty basic!

3: A non chemical reaction power source is operating internally to the device - but what? What are the options to provide enough power? Fission and ... ? Fraudulent but viable - and traceable too.

4: Something else is going on which provides way more energy then burning gasoline. Viable.

Anyway - definitely worth keeping tabs on one way or another.

Back