G8 Edinborough - Who's going?

El Huevon

Realityis whatyou makeit
Reaction score
Hey,

A good friend of mine has persuaded me to go along (Uni subsidised 30 quid return rail tickets were also an incentive along with cheap camping)

I have an idea about what is going on but maybe someone could point out some websites etc. or tell me more about what is going on.

A have a more balanced view of this than all those screaming opposition, sure they're not going to do what really needs to be done (i.e fundamental reforms to global economy) but there are some positive things going on such as debt relief and blair calling for end to C.A.P (may hate the guy but you have to admit this would be very positive for Africa)

Anyway if anyone knows of any really good stuff going on (i.e heard george monbiot was speaking) tell me. I'm more interested in going there to learn things and be part of it than shouting at world leaders.

Thanks

www.clownarmy.org

providing they get a space they'll be training people up in edinburgh just be4 the demo

if you're interested please keep checking the website for updates...they are waiting for space confirmation/permission

El Huevon said:
Hey,
A have a more balanced view of this than all those screaming opposition, sure they're not going to do what really needs to be done (i.e fundamental reforms to global economy) but there are some positive things going on such as debt relief and blair calling for end to C.A.P (may hate the guy but you have to admit this would be very positive for Africa)

Thanks
Hey Africa sez we want that amount Blair proposes quadrupled!
Also we demand two seats in the Security Council with Veto Power
PwWWaarrR

G8 up Edinborough's arse!

No doubt you've heard the one about Bu$h riding into a cop at the Estate where all the big bullS$hitters are staying.

oh dear... are you in circa SeaGoblin??

i went up to the G8 protests, i quite enjoyed the carnival for full enjoyment...... :Wink3:

Back