G'day.... James here, from Melbourne...

Stray Aussie

Lost in Oblivion....
Reaction score
G'day,

James here, from Melbourne......

It's great to be here tonight.......err, thanks!!

***Paulos, are you here mate??? Anyone know where I can find Paul Carter?? Cheers.

Have a wicked day........catchya!!

:runaway:

hello and no i dont

psylent said:
Hey James.

Welcome aboard. I'm a Melburnian myself, but located in Ol' Blighty. Are you in Melbourne or the UK?

Jason

Hey Jason,

How's it goin? Yeah, I'm in Melbourne. Have you been checkin out many outdoor parties over there?

James.

Of course. Best thing about the England is the outdoor parties and friendly people!!

I'll be heading home for Tribeadelic at NYE though. There is one right?

Jason

psylent said:
Of course. Best thing about the England is the outdoor parties and friendly people!!

Jason

Nice one, yeah Tribeadelic is gonna be very tasty this year.....check this out, hope the link works:

http://www.australiens.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4028

That's one fuckin wicked line-up!! Should be a nice home-coming for ya!!:cooljump:

Mmm, nice line-up indeed!

I won't be the only forumer down there. I know that Chris (Biggins) and Damion will also be around.

As usual, too many bloody poms! :Wink3:

The Keta-Miner said:
Ahoy der! Greeting! Halloo! Have you ever seen a wild kangaroo? or even a slightly annoyed one?

....yeah, well a few hang around the chill out area at Rainbow Serpent Festival......they're not big fans of the main floor or the market stage....there's just too many trippers bumping into them and rolling around in the mud..... this tends to piss them off........

:imad:

Stray Aussie said:
....fuckin great commitment there!!

Fark yeeeah...... - oh it makes me homesick.....(counts pennies...one two three four...lost count). Hi Stray Aussie.....:ibiggrin:

:welcome:

I'm British but have visited Oz six times and love it. Mainly Sydney area, where the majority of my friends live, but have travelled around a bit, including your area. The last party I went to was the Rainbow Serpent festival in January 2005. That's near you, of course. Were you there?

psylent said:

Jason
Yay! Jason was at an outdoor party I was at Saturday/Sunday just gone, in north-west England. Lovely, lovely party; great light show in the trees; full-on and chillout areas to alternate between; beautiful weather (not always guaranteed in England); awesome...

Hope to revisit in 2006, but won't be there for NYE 2005. I try to visit during the British winter; need to get a bit of sunshine to keep me going. Maybe January or February 2006...

OGPete said:
:welcome:

I'm British but have visited Oz six times and love it. Mainly Sydney area, where the majority of my friends live, but have travelled around a bit, including your area. The last party I went to was the Rainbow Serpent festival in January 2005. That's near you, of course. Were you there?

Hey Pete,

Yeah, I was at Rainbow this year.......nice party huh? I find it goes through so many different moods through the 3 days......from the dark night stuff of Dimitri DKN and Antaro, and then some beautiful sanity of sorts from Protoculture.....and onto really nice progressive through the day......Antix were such a quality highlight, though my memories are confined to loose bits of audio and visual snippets!! Such a nice vibe at Rainbow.....just what we like eh!!

Cheers,

James.

Back