Get your balls out!

digidogheadlock Dec 7, 2004

1. digidogheadlock

digidogheadlock Junior Members

Threads:
    Oi Oi fellow jugglers!

Contact, clubs, devil sticks, poi, fire poi, fire staff, fire contact! If this sounds your cup of tea, come down to Get-You-Balls-Out juggling club at Ryan’s Bar – Church Street, Stoke Newington, Wednesday evening 8pm till 11pm till late (when the bar closes we move down the road to the park). We are a bunch of not very good, but good enough, jugglers, who love juggling and meeting new jugglers. We have got this venue for free so the club is free, we have sole use of the beer garden at Ryan’s, which is huge and perfect for fire! There is also inside space for contact etc. At least half the people who come are beginners, so don’t worry if you haven’t picked up a ball or poi in you life, and if all goes wrong there’s a bar.

Take it easy,

2. coleman

coleman Junior Members

Threads:
    how high are the ceilings inside digi?

and i asked in your other thread about this but you must have not seen it - have you visited the spitalfields market workshop at all?

it might be worth coming down and spreading the word there seeing as its another busy workshop - you would probably get some interest as you're fairly local...?

cole.

3. digidogheadlock

digidogheadlock Junior Members

Threads:
    I haven been there, heard lots about it though, I’ll have to come down. When is it on and where about's, I know the market so I kind of know the area. The ceilings are high, but to be honest the inside has become the contact jugglers space (not by choice), coz of the fire jugglers most people hang in the garden. Come down if you’ve got a free Wednesday.

Take it easy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice