Gnomelands Photo

notmushroom

beyond trance
Reaction score
Great picture from a great party, that forest was beautiful hope more parties on there this summer.

joebastard

where am i?
Reaction score
that photos wkd! hey was any1 on the forum in the woods with a camera and stumbled across me then took a photo of me hugging a tree? if u were make urself known! as that party was my 18th birthday and easily one of the best nites of my life.

KeepItStraight

Junior Members
Reaction score
Mate that was me! I've got the pic up on the wall, but not on computer. I spent soo much of my night wondering around with my massive camera. Was so fucked most of the pics didn't come out, but the ones that did are good. Will try and do some scanning but the print's bigger than the scanner so may be an issue. Gnomelands=best party ever.

oOemmaOo

hello
Reaction score
They're brilliant, Gekko dancing in the woods is lovely though all that space to dance *dreams* excellent! :Smile3:

joebastard

where am i?
Reaction score
yes mate! ur a fucking legend! that was one of the best nites ever, definately the best 4 day straight ive ever had, cheers for putting the photo up bro, well appreciateit.

thats me in the background btw

bangle

fuckedburntfinished
Reaction score
That was definately one of the best parties I ever went to.
Have to get out of London into the woods more often.
Will never forget Jason's set, very special memories..

absorbentgnome

Rotting Member
Reaction score
Some muppet left a candle burning in the derelict house. Luckily I was on hand to save the day, and put it out just before it would have started burning the floor. <absorbentgnome hands himself a round of applause and a fresh can of beer :Smile3:>

goa_kev

Forum Member
Reaction score
joebastard said:
was any1 on the forum in the woods with a camera and stumbled across me then took a photo of me hugging a tree?
If your names Dave and you've got a cool afro then I've got a memory thats very similar to what you mentioned.

O

Osiris-Cortex

where was this photo taken as i am very interested where the backdrop is from... UV Lab manchester!! was this recent?