gnomelands

stevek

Junior Members
Reaction score
:trippn: :gonnasta: :runsmile: a big hello from the red festa parked on the grass

Hello chaps, i put a kinda hello post in the party review section before seeing this thread. Doh! lol

Well, ummm, HI! ;' ) Im Graham, live in Southampton and just recently had my free party virginity taken at Gnomelands. ;' ) Was wicked! Hope to see you guys about at other parties!:clubjump:

wicked party cant wait for next one, hopefully there will be alot more this summer

welcome to our little hide out :Smile3:

Corvinus said:
Hello chaps, i put a kinda hello post in the party review section before seeing this thread. Doh! lol

Well, ummm, HI! ;' ) Im Graham, live in Southampton and just recently had my free party virginity taken at Gnomelands. ;' ) Was wicked! Hope to see you guys about at other parties!:clubjump:

Hello mate. i live in southampton too. We should probably hook up some time and take drugs whilst listening to loud repetitive music.....

:drinking: defo soon ,im really busy at mo with baby but as soon as i have time i will let you no.

Haha, sounds a cunning plan! lol Alough isnt there some part in the criminal wossname act 94 about a group of people "listening to music with a repetitive beat". ;' )

Take me away and arrest me now! lol

Well if any other southamptoners are up for the challenge MSN is gpjmurphy82@hotmail.com am hopefully moving into a flat with Trop and a mate of mine Steve in th centre of town if all goes to plan so will be nice and local, im just outside Soton in Dibden Purlieu at the mo.

BTW gonna stick a photo up on profile of me at Gnomelands, if anyone recognises me say howdy. ;' ) Although i will warn you now i got a bit of a scary gurn on. lol :huh:

that depends who listening and all we have to do is make sure we go to the write place and invite the write people im sure between everyone that is up for will found out where and when speak soon also contact stevekdrunk@hotmail.com

cambridge

Hello hello, lovly party!:p Im new to this site but really enjoying it.. can anybody help me find a lady that i lost in the woods at gnomelands? any cambridge gnomes out there please get in touch
xxx t

:drinking:

hellloooooooooo...... :hihug:
warm fuzzy hugs for you -x-

:wow: u guys r lovly! :shrooms: anyone at lgp this wknd, i cant seem to find any info? xxx

Back