Gnur... problem with traktor

felix

Neuroplasmic
Reaction score
learning one program very well is allot more usefull that learning lots of programs for a bit

i've been using live for quite a while now, and considering i'm not actually as good as i'd like to be at using normal decks, i thought maybe it's be an idea to learn to use a program, at least, that simulates them a little better than live, considering i don't actually own any myself.
one step at a time an' all.

trancetheory

♥♪♫
Reaction score
felix said:
i've been using live for quite a while now, and considering i'm not actually as good as i'd like to be at using normal decks, i thought maybe it's be an idea to learn to use a program, at least, that simulates them a little better than live, considering i don't actually own any myself.
one step at a time an' all.

as long as you are using Final Scratch, then they do a reasonble job of simulating decks, but if your not using that then your not realy gaining anything usefull for you deck skills...

IMO decks will be dead and buried in a few years (excpet in the hardcore DnB clubs, where its just not kool to use anything but vinyl), the future is PC Djing imo, the reason we are moving to PC's is because of the limitations Decks give, so why bring those limitations with you to a PC? :ibiggrin:

felix

Neuroplasmic
Reaction score
IMO decks will be dead and buried in a few years (excpet in the hardcore DnB clubs, where its just not kool to use anything but vinyl), the future is PC Djing imo, the reason we are moving to PC's is because of the limitations Decks give, so why bring those limitations with you to a PC? :ibiggrin:

nah man, cd decks will be arounds for a long while yet