Goa/psy/eclectro from Finland

Taika-Kim May 26, 2004

1. Taika-Kim

Taika-Kim Junior Members

Threads:
    OK, I think I posted this already some time ago, but the crash might have taken the post down? Can't see it anywhere.

Anyway:
    http://avp.greywolves.org
    houses a lot of tracks by me & some friends, mostly melodic & full on, not necessarily 100% traditional psy sounds however... I'm not interested in doing genre music.

However I've found out that these tunes affect people who like psy & electro/80s synth sounds the best, so I think there will be a lot of people who'll be interested in here too :Smile3:

Some quicklinks for some general idea about what kind of music I do (the site is now in finnish & maybe a bit hard to navigate for foreign people, but we're working on an all new bilingual layout)
    http://avp.greywolves.org/music/aarnimaa/AVP701_Kaapio-Saaren_salaisuus.mp3
    Hi-nrg 80s SID influenced happy discomusic
    http://avp.greywolves.org/music/aarnimaa/AVP709_Threshold_of_Transcendescence.mp3
    More traditional full-on goa
    http://avp.greywolves.org/music/otokkamanifesti/AVP608_Suvetar.mp3
    acid folk electro

Or change the mp3 suffix to ogg to enjoy smaller file sizes with better quality...

-**--** love & laughter --**--**, Kim & the rest of the Aavepyörä posse!

2. goa_kev

goa_kev Forum Member

Threads:
    Hey nice one dude! these tunes are cool! Psy & Electro/80s synths sounds about right! Good stuff!

(Vic/J, if you're about give these a listen! Funky funky!!)

:speaker:

3. psychedelVic

psychedelVic (~'~)

Threads:
    Oooh excellent. Very tasty if i may say so. :jump: :partysmi: :speaker: :partysmi: :jump:

4. Taika-Kim

Taika-Kim Junior Members

Threads:
    Thanks for the encouraging comments!

If you liked Suvetar, you CAN'T go wrong in checking out also Gjallarhorn, the worldst most bestest & superest ethno band!
    http://www.gjallarhorn.com
    The album Suvetar is the single most delightful piece of music I'm happy to ever have heard... (wasn't I excited when I got the opporturnity to remix them!!)

I think there are some lq real audio versions of all the tracks up at their website.

5. Burt

Burt Forum Member

Threads:
    wheeeeeeeee! helou sir!

im listening to your muzak & [​IMG] ...... well i give it the funky pineapple rating [​IMG] !

usually i like dark twisted nightmare psy but this is scrumptious! [​IMG] [​IMG]
    gonna listen to moooore [​IMG]

6. Burt

Burt Forum Member

Threads:
    uuh Threshold of Transcendescence & Korento :jump: cor yeah!

7. Taika-Kim

Taika-Kim Junior Members

Threads:
    yessiir, I can boogie! (hmm sorry, U probably don't know M.A. Numminen so taht deson't mkae any snese)

I was somewhat expecting maybe even a magnificent mango rating, but I guess I'm happy with pineapples, too %-) (as long as they are extra sweet & organic...)

This is sad, why, oh why I have a dayjob and on top of that summer is coming with all the fun summer things------> means that I don't think I'll be able to squeeze too many new tracks out until autumn :Sad: (and then it'll be time to complain about my studies taking all the time. blah. what's it take to go full-time @ doing trax???)

THE GOOD NEWS:
    I'm quitting job in 6 weeks. Yes! Yes! Joooooo!

8. Burt

Burt Forum Member

Threads:
    joo joo! there werent any mango emoticons anteeksi! :no:
    ananas was the best they had!

and banani but that was in mun signature so didnt halua to overuse the pikku poika!

tihihhh

9. Taika-Kim

Taika-Kim Junior Members

Threads:
    [smiling] Nice Finnish :Grin:

Here's something fresh from the oven: (just made the final render 15min ago)
    http://kim.greywolves.org/smk/just_before_sundown.ogg

303 overdose!!!

Hmm. We were swimming in the sea the day before yesteday (or more like, the night before yesternight), there was something sharp in the bottom and I messed up my foot :no:.
    Well. At least I got 2 weeks leave from work so there'll be plenty of time to do music, read or whatever since I'm pretty much tied to my room now.

I think there's a lesson hidden somewhere...
    "voluntarily disabling yourself makes for some easy time off work & any other responsibilities you might have"? Dunno...

10. Burt

Burt Forum Member

Threads:
    paljon suukko for sun jalka

errr...i know thats wrong but u get the idea :Grin:
    tihihih

11. Taika-Kim

Taika-Kim Junior Members

Threads:
    No, no- I don't think there's anything wrong with that, just go ahead :Wink3: hih!

And, actually, I'm quite enjoying this! (the free time that is, _not_ having my heel split...)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice