Top 10 good (israeli) tracks spoilt by bad moments

mad ron

Reaction score
Finally! a tune thats worth listening to. The groove is great the synths are all well done and the sample is not too offensive but then OH NO who gave DUVDEV a microphone and who is this rapper on stage with sub6? Get me to the chill out quick....

1. Astrix vs Dimitri vs a terrible 303: EVOX
2. Violet vision vs domestic&Sub6 vs a terrible vocal: CELOPHANE
3. DR Panic vs budget synths: PSYCHEDELIC COWBOY
4. Infected Mushroom vs DUVDEV....NO!...PLEASE!: I'M THE SUPERVIZA
5. Black and White vs another dodgy 303: SPIRALS

mad ron

Reaction score
too true davenpoo too true........thanks for the e-mail. Glad to here my berating you for being a total tard is enough to cheer you up when your feeling blue. I don't mean feeling blue as in touching up your housemate I just mean feeling glum y'know.

t'ra for now.

mad ron

Reaction score
geoffwiffen said:
Psy Cowboy = Mexican Trance!! :Wink3:
**OFF TOPIC***

There's no such thing as mexican trance.

Mexican food yes. Mexican trance no. I've been to mexico and they make hats and they make booze and they even make a kind of shakshuka (only they call it wavoes ranchheroes) but they don't make trance.

Psychedelic cowboy is a side project of raja ram (the father of israeli music) and (dr) nick panic. (aka Nick trevor from the green nuns).

mad ron

Reaction score
From Trancebible.com:

"The classic band Green Nuns was formed by two friends NICK Trevor and Tristan Munro in 1998 they had great success with their debut album Rock and Roll Bitch"

Sorry mate don't mean to be pedantic.

Safi

Reaction score
mad ron said:
From Trancebible.com:

"The classic band Green Nuns was formed by two friends NICK Trevor and Tristan Munro in 1998 they had great success with their debut album Rock and Roll Bitch"

Sorry mate don't mean to be pedantic.
Weeeelllll to even more pedantic it was Matt Coldrick, Neil Cowley and DICK Trevor aka Dickster :iyes:

and the album was Rock Bitch Mafia not Rock and Roll Bitch

Trancebible obviously has it wrong

mad ron

Reaction score
No sorry trancebible.com is very clear about this:

"A number of people have confused me with Dick trevor (from Jumanji/AMD/Bumbling loons etc)" said NICK "Which I consider quite a compliment as he was definitely one of the guys whose music encouraged me to become a rapper".

You do the maths.

mad ron

Reaction score
Sorry geoff I've looked and you're totally right. Its D-tek from maia records innit. Don't know why I thought Nick Trevor made it.

Fromem_Ory

Shantidisestablishment
Reaction score
protoculture- oceania, and half the choons on the new delirious album. why oh whyyyyy do they all have to do the break-down-to-nothing-then-arpegiate-some-cheesy-chord-to-drop at the end. its actually crap. its literally bad musicianship.

mad ron

Reaction score
I think the whole synth lead in braekdown then drop in the bassline under it thing is a fairly easy way to balls up a good track. its been way overdone. Is that what you meant? I don't know those tracks....

Fromem_Ory

Shantidisestablishment
Reaction score
i'm talking about like most israeli tracks. standard break to build to drop. taking out everything, fading a cheesy synth line in, building building, stop, either some shit sample or a percussive fill and then bring everything back in full power. its soo old.

JPsychodelicacy

Studio Elf
Reaction score
Fromem_Ory said:
i'm talking about like most israeli tracks. standard break to build to drop. taking out everything, fading a cheesy synth line in, building building, stop, either some shit sample or a percussive fill and then bring everything back in full power. its soo old.
IMO it depends entirely how funny your sample is. :Wink3:

J.

Reaction score
we could also have a thread of good tunes ruined by protoculture

- featuring way up at #1 harmonia records Trio Electrico Pan-Trio feat protoculture

# 2 silver surfers mujaji remix

# 3 nexus 6 remix from natural erection

and then all the rest of his tunes apart from Ultraphunktional

sorry i can't stand protoculture :ph34r:

jibberer

Jibbering Wreck
Reaction score
I love protocultures Nexus 6 remix!! I like most of the rest of his stuff too, but only at the right time. You've got to admit it's great fluffy morning music!

mad ron

Reaction score
Yeah the track with pan was going to go on my original list actually. He does tend to cheese it up at inoppurtune moments. I'm expecting good things from the new album though as I'm getting more and more into that style of music in my old age. Allaby! GUSH!!!