Good Psy Shops Online and high St

teKtris

Junior Members
Reaction score
What have you got?
Im not up on my psy trance knowledge I like the more banging sorta psy .
Infected mushroom sorta sound.

Vanilla Penguin

V.P Psy comes to Dorset
Reaction score
Hey Tris, I'm sure that Full - Lotus will have just the stuff you want..he plays hard edged.. & top chap too :Smile3:

Vanilla Penguin

V.P Psy comes to Dorset
Reaction score
Hey F-L .. Tris is a good friend of mine.... he's from the same back ground..country club & free parties.

I've asked him to pm you....i think you'll have just the stuff he's after :Smile3:

G! :Smile3:

VEDA

Magnética - Polux - DarkOhm
Reaction score

Sturdy Pete

Sturdy Member
Reaction score
buying psy on vinyl is a bit of a mission..

after about a year of getting increasingly annoyed at TIP for getting really cheesy, i switched to CDs - and never looked back..

agree that there's a lot of good prog stuff. a lot of my vinyl is stuff i probably wouln't have bought on CD as its not "my" sort of thing - but then you listen to it and actually get into it a lot..

JohnM

blah blah blah
Reaction score
Vanilla Penguin said:
Thanks Sturdy Pete,..more should have been explained perhaps :
Tris is part of a Techno collective DRT www.dirtyrottentherapy.co.uk But wishes to do an acid / psy mix ..hence vinyl being needed.. .. any suggestions as to the kind of labels that would suit this style?

At the risk of gratuitous advertising - the couple of releases on Planet Zogg records fit in the murky cosmic mist where trance, techno & psy all merge...

http://www.planetzogg.co.uk/label.html for more info

you can order them through www.redemption.co.uk or anywhere like bangingtunes.com or juno.co.uk

Ian R

Junior Members
Reaction score
Alright Tristan:silly: Good to see you on here!

I'd deffo recommend checking out some Planet Zogg stuff, pumping techno trance/psy - just the job I reckon! Good luck with the vinyl hunting! Looking forward to hearing a Tektris acidic psy exclusive:sun:

Sturdy Pete

Sturdy Member
Reaction score
ah - good reason for needing vinyl!

dunno about technoeypsy .. good luck finding some- its definatley out there but i've never had any in my box