Gradius III & IV for the PS2

duff beer dragon Dec 22, 2004

1. duff beer dragon

duff beer dragon Junior Members

Threads:
    I just got this shooter game the other day, it is availible for Euro-PAL Playstation 2, but I don't know if it's the same as the Japanese version (the one this post is about).

Sadly the tune isn't on the sound tests for the game, but - I just found out now - it does seem to be on the soundtrack!

It must be track 93 listed here, Demo Movie 2. Hey cool, I answered my own question I think.

Anyways - if you like psy-trance DVD music videos then you'll likely love the Intro and the 2nd Intro with the trance tune.

link to Japanese PS2 Gradius III & IV game*

link to CD soundtrack

*won't work on a Euro-PAL PS2

2. Zaven

Zaven Time to prime..

Threads:
    I used to have the very first one on my Nintendo 8 bit. I can even remember the tune now...

:rolleyes:

I remember if you pause it and press up,up,down,down,left,right,left,right Button, button unpause - you get all the options.

:o

Theres a maia timewarp too - If you shootall the baddies on a level. I used to shit myself, believing I had discovered true timetravel..

Nothing on Zelda though.

Remember Kid Icarus? Shit me that was awesome.

:wizard1:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice