Greetings Earthlings!!!

EvilGethin

Junior Members
Reaction score
Hi everyone!!! :Grin: :Grin: :Grin:

My name's Gethin, and although I'm but a novice here on psy forum, I'm an seasoned veteran on the trance scene. I've been at it for about 7 years, so I'm sure I know, or have at least met, quite a few of you already. BIG HELLO!!! :Smile3:

Well, I'm not quite sure what to say about myself...

I'm a 29 year old Libran and consider myself to be a happy, friendly, intelligent, sincere, open-minded and chilled out kind of guy, who has a vivid imagination, an absurd sense of humour, enjoys being creative and really knows how to let his hair down at parties...although I can be little shy too. I like being surrounded by down-to-earth people who have their feet on the ground but their head in the clouds...
I really enjoy meeting new people, and am always keen on learning in general, but especially with regards to foreign cultures, languages and mathematics (strangely enough). :?
I think it's fair to say that the one thing I'm definitely NOT is evil, despite what my username suggests. I'm actually quite harmless, so don't be shy, I don't bite...and it'd be nice to hear from you...although not all of you - at least not all at the same time anyway. :lol:

What have I left out then? Erm.......

Well, Astral Projection is my all time favorite band, can't forget that. Some other random interests of mine include reading (fantasy stuff, of course), writing poetry, doing psy artwork, and last but by no means least dancing all night like a complete fruit-loop to excessively loud psy trance music, surrounded by the right kind of nutters and plenty of all-night-smilers. Oh, yes, I'm currently writing two books - one maths book (BORING!!) and a kids book too...

I should think that's more than enough from me for the mo. Look forward to meeting you online.

With miles of smiles... :Grin: :Grin: :Grin: :Grin: :Grin: :Grin:

Gethin :tongue1:

Yes, and I've got shiny red hair too, not that that's particularly relevant...

Hey Gethin :welcome: reckon you'll be right at home in here! :Smile3:

i feel like i know you after reading your book sized intro :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

:welcome: home dude!

Wow, you are a friendly lot....

I guess I'll have to take that back then...what I said before about being a veteran on the trance scene, as 7 yrs is but a drop in the ocean compared to someone who's been at it since the 60's :lol: Well, that can only be seen as a good thing, cos it means not only have we got a good cultural blend of peeps on here, but a broad age range too, exactly how it should be... :Grin:

Well, I guess after my "book sized intro" you can understand why I'm actually into writing books. Always have been a pretty long-winded little fellow.... :!:

I'd definitely like to say a big thank you to you all for the very warm welcome. I think it's such a great idea having a forum specifically for people to introduce themselves...

Yep, you're spot on there Earthling, I'm sure I'll fit right in here...

hello and welcome come and take a seat :wizard1:

Fantasy books eh???

Thanks again to everyone for the warm welcome... :Grin: :Grin: :Grin:

One thing I really must mention, seeing as there seems like there're a few fantasy fans on here, is that if any of you haven't read anything yet by "Robin Hobb", then do it now!!! I IMPLORE YOU!!!

The only downside with reading her books is that she spoils too many other authors afterwards....it's hard work going back to reading run of the mill "excellent" books when you realise there are people like her who are the epitomy of literary excellence. STOP READING THIS POST AND GO OUT AND BUY THE "LIVE SHIP TRILOGY" OR "THE ASSASSINS TRILOGY" :!: :!: :!:

I read them all in Swedish too, and they were just as good as the originals, so you don't necessarily have to read them in English... :jump:

Back