Greetings!

V1m

Reaction score
V1m is here.

I'm abrasive, outspoken, opinionated, overweight, overeducated, arrogant and vindictive. I have no bad points. I am the rightful King of America.

I was intro'd to the party scene by deepthought, who has none of the above virtues, at the halloween bash in Camden. I am a refugee from rock/metal music.

I love food, wine, history, science, winding people up, my family & reading. I hate TV, stupidity, waste and people who don't understand how great I am.

Some of you may have seen me at the Feb 25th mindscapes or the Mad Dreams Made Actual do. You'll be seeing me at a lot more of those kind of parties.

I Hate Your Band

Reaction score
Camden, London and during the summer months to be
Hi Vim,

Have you just arrived in London? if so:
BUY YOUR CD'S , YOUR TICKETS AND YOUR COOL PARTY CLOTHES IN MY SHOP, in Camden, a mere speck of a shop nowadays but a shop nonetheless.

Welcome to London........:ibiggrin: :ibiggrin: :ibiggrin:

V1m

Reaction score
Nerp, moved here the day after the July bombings last year. Obviously, as a well brought-up Yorkshireman, I hate London. But, oddly, I am having a fantastic time. I live in deepthought's place in Teddington, so Camden's a good ole walk from here.... but I'll check out your place next time I'm over there.

V1m

Reaction score
Lies! I was only sick the first couple of times I didn't take some naughty grey crystals, officer.

Now I have been experienced.