Hair Braiding :D

*NO MORE BOOKINGS UNTIL JUNE 2006 xXxXxXx*

Hey everybody,

The beginning of 2006 and the start of more braiding missions me thinks ...

There is the extra special opportunity of 'the full works' which includes Full-head hair braiding, DVDs and delicious dinner cooked by mr Liquid Ross :Grin: At our humble abode in Oxford!

Hair braiding synth hair = £70
Hair braiding wool = £90
Double ended dreads = £60
Real dreads = £110 ish (depending on hair length - may need 2 days!)

I also do wraps etc so if you have any hair needs get in touch and I may be able to help.

I'll also travel to you for the cover of travel expenses.

Any questions or bookings pm me :Smile3:

xXx

spacekitty

furballs in space
Heya Claire :Smile3:
im totally for getting dreads and synth dreads done at some point and can travel down to oxford, when i have a spare weekend away from the kids then ill come down, or maybe a over nighter again lol if thats ok, how long do you think itd take to do dreads and synth dreads over them on my hair ?
maybe i should pm you :Smile3:
big hugz Joanne x

spacekitty

furballs in space
oh just noticed the travel ting, if i cant get to you cause of childcare difficulties , any chance of you coming to brighton if i paid ?
defo pm you lol :Smile3:

Dani

Aunt Fani
ooh, interesting.... :Smile3: Been thinking about doing something with my hair for a while now.... I'm so flippin bored with it! But I don't think I could cope with anything I'd have to particularly look after. Hmm....

Hey Claire :Smile3: How are u?

Erm, I know it was quite a marathon last time, but would u be up for redoing them....theyve started to dread :?

Let me know :Grin:

Just for the record, anyone whos considering Claire doing ur hair - shes an excellent host and Ive had many compliments on my hair, definately recommended :Grin:

Aw :Grin: Cheers PAF xx

For sure I'll be up for doing them again! Last time was the day after I'd moved in after being at Glastonbury ... the place is a bit more lived in now :Smile3:

And Space Kitty - It will for sure take a v.long time! But PM me and we'll make plans :Wink3:

Dani - Hello :Smile3: - braids are very low maintenance. Every time I've had braids all I've done is sprayed a bit of Braid Sheen on from time to time - hehe :Grin: Natural dreads are more high maintenance I reckon. Synth dreads are probably low maintenance too.

xx

PixieDust

across time and space....
ohhhhh......

the temptation......

crisps

Senior Member (discounted rates)
any tips on how to tighten dreadies at the roots?

other than knotting them...

my hair is growing at a ridiculous speeeed
so they need tightening all the time....

yay for claire :Grin:
she really is the best...

:wub:

crisps

Senior Member (discounted rates)
okie... *goes to grab a wooley hat*

i'm just really lazy when it comes to my hair
eeeeeek...

i neeed to get more disciplined
so that my hair can loook nicer... :iyes:

thank you emma :wub:

cUkKuuLuLU

Gone a bit feral... innit...
ultraviolet22 said:
Hey everybody,

The beginning of 2006 and the start of more braiding missions me thinks ...

There is the extra special opportunity of 'the full works' which includes Full-head hair braiding, DVDs and delicious dinner cooked by mr Liquid Ross :Grin: At our humble abode in Oxford!

Hair braiding synth hair = £70
Hair braiding wool = £90
Double ended dreads = £60
Real dreads = £110 ish (depending on hair length - may need 2 days!)

I also do wraps etc so if you have any hair needs get in touch and I may be able to help.

I'll also travel to you for the cover of travel expenses.

Any questions or bookings pm me :Smile3:

xXx
soryy if the pm didn't make any sence... I was being a bit hyper... I would be realy interested in synth dreds... :ibiggrin:

TEK_Row

~Catalyst Of the Mind~

Quick Q. How long does your hair have too be?? If Shoulder length Long enought??

Hello peeps,

Just a quick update - I won't be taking any more hair braiding bookings until June now.

However, I know a gal who is super fab in every way that may be able to help, so if you need a pointer in the meantime feel free to ask :Smile3:

Love Claire
xXx

Gah...OK...can u book me in for the end of June? I finish uni on the 23rd but am hoping to go to Hadra which last year was the first weekend of July...if u could fit me in then that would be FANTASTIC :Grin: