Hard and Nasty psytrance

Steve0

Reaction score
Timecode rec. Ketuh rec. & Parvati rec. is a good place to start. Loads of twisted gnarly psy there.

TiggerTheTroll

Fluffer of Minion Hords
Reaction score

evilwill

definitely
Reaction score
got a couple of albums that would fit that description yesterday from chaos - both timecode records, albums called 'new blood' and 'the turning'

i'd especially recommend the turning, its pretty new, and has some proper filthy trance :Grin: good tunes from azax syndrom, artifakt, phyx and twisted system amongst others. my favourite psytrance album of the last couple of months without a doubt!

Poncho

mago del señor
Reaction score
evilwill said:
got a couple of albums that would fit that description yesterday from chaos - both timecode records, albums called 'new blood' and 'the turning'

i'd especially recommend the turning, its pretty new, and has some proper filthy trance :Grin: good tunes from azax syndrom, artifakt, phyx and twisted system amongst others. my favourite psytrance album of the last couple of months without a doubt!
I just orderd the turning, its not turned up yet but i hope your right about it.
sounds good to me.

Mescajim

Reaction score
Naked tourist, Azax Syndrome, Anything on stone age recs. devils-mind records, doof recs - wicked,
DJ - Dennis the mennis on devils mind records (sweeden) - Nasty, dark, heavy, quality!!
Caravan acid, its a cd from mexico, very eclectic, some very dark melodies occasionally

J

evilwill

definitely
Reaction score
Poncho said:
I just orderd the turning, its not turned up yet but i hope your right about it.
sounds good to me.
theres a thread about this album here:

http://www.psy-forum.co.uk/psyforum_vb/showthread.php?t=26346

damion of psyreviews gave it a 10. dunno whether he should be trusted but i definitely agree with him on this one! :Wink3:

you went to the bad by design i played at last week didn't you? i was pretty sure when i listened to the turning there was a tune or two in there from rigbic or mr faster's sets... (think maybe it was the twisted system tune, though i'm not sure)

Poncho

mago del señor
Reaction score
evilwill said:
theres a thread about this album here:

http://www.psy-forum.co.uk/psyforum_vb/showthread.php?t=26346

damion of psyreviews gave it a 10. dunno whether he should be trusted but i definitely agree with him on this one! :Wink3:

you went to the bad by design i played at last week didn't you? i was pretty sure when i listened to the turning there was a tune or two in there from rigbic or mr faster's sets... (think maybe it was the twisted system tune, though i'm not sure)
Coolio :Grin:

cyberfairy7

More Supersonic Than You
Reaction score
evilwill said:

just checked out twisted system! pure filth! love it! 'goes to find credit card!'

Ant

Wily Bogle
Reaction score
Mescajim said:
I disagree, but that is just my opinion. stuff like xenomorph, now thats dark.

I do love freq tho.

J
freq are wicked, but about as far from dark as luke skywalker, and it's not hard either, its quite chilled proggy stuff!

Azaks syndrome (sp) i would recomend =)