Hard Floor????

floatyhippyflower

Free spirit, lost soul.
Forum Fun-raiser
Reaction score
Right boys and girls. Was at a 'do' last night for my friend's birthday and at one point there was a CD going on in the background that I, in my smoke haze, thought was really good - reminded me of my yoof a little, retro/old skool/acid dance (sorry, not really up on my genre divisions here).

Anyway there was one track which basically sounded like really early psytrance - the sounds were very 303/Goa and I immediately sat up and said "What's this?" because it was really quite luuurvvvvvely.

Disclaimer; I was a bit wrecked so maybe it's shit in real life, but the thing is I can't remember the name of the track or the name of the CD so I was hoping someone might know something nonetheless. It think it was a double CD by artist Hard Floor (?). But given that I have never heard of them before I was hoping a kind psysoul might relieve me of my ignorance and give me a bit more information on who these guys are and what they did. I'm going to run a bit of a search on them online in a minute actually - but any help would be much appreciated.

XXXX hugs

Oh so it's Hardfloor then? no wonder I'm getting nowt on the forum search.
And erm, actually 'Acperience' sounds familiar......funnily enough for some reason I thought the track might be called 'Accident' :lol: so I wonder if that's it???

Hmmmmm! The plot thickens.
*new search*

Cheers for that Colin, I'll check it out. Hope you had a safe trip back. XX

Acperience Ruled/Rules!! :Grin:

It's one of those tunes that still sets tingles going up and down my body whenever I hear it.

Loved it. They did "Ye-ke-ye" too Me thinks..

Used to fill the club with dance-floor action. Acsperience was awesome, it went.. "doodily-doo-whaa-whaa, doodily-doo-whaa-whaa, doodily-doo-whaappy-whaappy" if I remember, feel free to correct me..

floatyhippyflower said:
Right boys and girls. Was at a 'do' last night for my friend's birthday and at one point there was a CD going on in the background that I, in my smoke haze, thought was really good - reminded me of my yoof a little, retro/old skool/acid dance (sorry, not really up on my genre divisions here).

Anyway there was one track which basically sounded like really early psytrance - the sounds were very 303/Goa and I immediately sat up and said "What's this?" because it was really quite luuurvvvvvely.

Disclaimer; I was a bit wrecked so maybe it's shit in real life, but the thing is I can't remember the name of the track or the name of the CD so I was hoping someone might know something nonetheless. It think it was a double CD by artist Hard Floor (?). But given that I have never heard of them before I was hoping a kind psysoul might relieve me of my ignorance and give me a bit more information on who these guys are and what they did. I'm going to run a bit of a search on them online in a minute actually - but any help would be much appreciated.

XXXX hugs

Saw "hard floor" and instantly wondered if it was about Acperience.. tis an absolute classic..

If you can, suggest also track down Hardfloor's remix of Robert Armani - "Circus Bells". Ok so it ain't psy-trance but has got to be one of my favourite and most groovetastic dance records ever.

Zaven said:
Loved it. They did "Ye-ke-ye" too Me thinks..

Used to fill the club with dance-floor action. Acsperience was awesome, it went.. "doodily-doo-whaa-whaa, doodily-doo-whaa-whaa, doodily-doo-whaappy-whaappy" if I remember, feel free to correct me..

yeke yeke was mory kante!!!

hardfloor did the remix honours!! :Wink3:

Back