has anyone heard the new GMS album

mr_cool

~~~~~~~~~
Reaction score
hey guys has anyone heard the new growling mad scientist album (emergency broadcast system) i kinda bought it as part of a present to a friend, but i haven't heard it yet?

mad ron

Reaction score
it is unbearably bad. You will laugh. Its everything we feared it might be and what is worse it has all the other good people like deedrah and wrecked machines featuring so that no one is left unembarrassed.

i.m.h.o.

luizmenezesjunior

Junior Members
Reaction score
The new GMS album is just noise with beats, I don't like this kind of psy music

Give him the new Ticon Album (Zero Six After).. It'll worth the money..

loyd

Junior Members
Reaction score
isnt sad that gms have even detiorated

Will Dogon

MATERIA-listic
Reaction score
Haven't heard it but can't imagine it's really my cuppa tea too much.

Just wondering what people think of the artwork on the inlay sleeve and cd itself.....a good friend of mine did it and i wanted to let him know if people liked it or not.

mr_cool

~~~~~~~~~
Reaction score
it seems my gamble didn't pay off! damn! i figured it would be more of a present to buy an album that people will probably still be listening to in a years time, rather than some unheard of stuff. oh well!

damion

Pound Shop Alex Petridis
Reaction score
what in tintern abbey are you talking about?
buy him The Growly Family instead, that still amazes me from time to time :Wink3:

luizmenezesjunior

Junior Members
Reaction score
Just a Remark.. the ONLY track that differs from others is the "I Can Feel da Music", still with a lot of noisy sounds, but the vocals and the intro is nice...

dave decoye

Junior Members
Reaction score
It the worst psy album ive heard for a while couldnt believe it was gms i used to really like them at first i thought my brother had put a different cd in the case for a laugh its so bad.

Dragilex

Dragonlord
Reaction score
Aww no love for this album. I'm going to break the trend and say I like it. I'm all for the fluffy full-on crap though so this is me. More melody than usual GMS, less randomness too.

Heading in the cheese direction but not quite getting there. Remaining on the melody border.