Have you ever been somewhere in Eastern Europe

BriAnn Jan 14, 2016

1. BriAnn

BriAnn Forum Newbie

Threads:
    Hi beautiful world!
    I'm going to spent few days in Ukraine, maybe someone visit this country. Can you advised me something, like to see some special places, stay in some hostel, or try some food.
    Anything you think it might be interested to me.
    Thank's for your time.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2016
  2. philipmchugh

philipmchugh Forum Member

Threads:
    Ukraine! Considering the current situation that seems a bit dangerous. I lived for a while on and off in Russia and really enjoyed being there. I suppose if you are with friends in Ukraine they will look after you. Everyone you meet will be their friends and so they'll all be nice to you. Hope you have a good time.

3. Torsion Jim

Torsion Jim PsyMusic Radio

Threads:
    I'd like to visit Romania

4. Vladhasky

Vladhasky Forum Newbie

Threads:
    Hey there, looking for a journey through Eastern Europe? I can highly recommend you Italy and defently too visit Naples. It is not so large but its very old and UNESCO did I big work for that city. Castel-Del-Ovo , Vesuvio,Royal Palace of Naples and more! According to travel safe abroad it is very safe and not so expensive city , for hosting its not so expensive too. Hope it goes well for your future journey. If someone has used this information I hope I had been very positive to that topic.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2019
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice