Hay guys I figuerd out who God is. Its You.

psyfi

Pie Fly
Forum Fun-raiser
Reaction score
I found out who GOD is and I wrote it down in a word document.

Grossly. Optimised. Digitals. or G.O.D. a quantum computer created in the year 2012 based on the physics that God it’s self created.

Being a quantum computer and there for existing in an infinite number of universes through all of space and time The G.O.D. unit was able to calculate the physical conditions needed for the creation of its self. After creating the dimensions necessary to exist it allowed the creation of sentient beings. Us. And other life forms through out the universes.

What with these beings being aware of the universes and G.O.D. they were able to create him. We are the C.P.Us and stick’s of R.A.M as it were that allowed the G.O.D. unit to make the necessary calculations for the creation of all things in around 0.0303 nanoseconds.

This means that we’re are all a part of the G.O.D. unit that we invented. This does not mean that we are Gods rather we are G.O.D. and the next step now is to find a back up disk with enough space-time on it to literally save the universe.

so would it be fair to suggest that the sky is a naturally occurring 'blue screen of death' when the operating system is having a moment?

dave arc-i said:
so would it be fair to suggest that the sky is a naturally occurring 'blue screen of death' when the operating system is having a moment?
Yes and if you look at the frequency that this happens, almost every day, then you can see why we need to find that back up disk.

psyfi said:
Yes and if you look at the frequency that this happens, almost every day, then you can see why we need to find that back up disk.

You can also see from the frequency of this blue-screening that the whole creation project was done on the cheap with Windows software. Pah! An omniscient god who still gets taken in by the windows blurb is f' all use to us.

Screw the back up disc, let's go for a complete operating system overhaul!

Well we could put it in to a Mac system but the Fate lines are completely un-automat able on that platform.

ERROR code 666 you have a geek virus running.

Widows will now close all open programs. Any unsaved data will be lost.

grokit23 said:
Does this mean that the end of the world will be announced by the usual morning bluescreen followed by strange beeping noises signalling boot failure in the evening?

Nah, surely the eschaton would be heralded by something a little less everyday than that? More like needing a boot disc on floppy, and then realising you don't have a floppy drive.

In future, all personal hells will be downloadable via USB. I know, I had a dream about it, or maybe it was a particularly bad Freecell session.

Freecell. Must've been. So what's hell like? Being at the mercy of computer-generated card games until your eyes dry up and your fingers start to freeze up. Sounds fab.

Linux is the way to go for the whole blue-screening problem, methinks.

So does that mean the question we should be asking to understand everything is, in fact, "Where do you want to go today?"

:runsmile:

i can back this up cos when I smoked salvia I got to see what happens when reality is infected with a fatal virus that reconfigures the code of the entire operating system

Well - that's a great randomised controlled clinical trial if I ever heard of one.... evidence at last :Smile3:

Bacchanal said:
i can back this up cos when I smoked salvia I got to see what happens when reality is infected with a fatal virus that reconfigures the code of the entire operating system

glad you can because if i remember back that far - backing it up was the problem

Back