Hello.......Anybody wanna go to boom?

Trancepixie Aug 14, 2004

1. Trancepixie

Trancepixie Junior Members

Threads:
    Hello my fellow travellers.. I am here to say Hi, and to put an adventure out there for anyone who thinks they fit the criteria.....

Firstly, wanna go on an interesting 5 day Trance festival in portugal? I was meant to go but alas I have to work...(i know i feel so bad :Sad: ). So here's the opportunity..... I have Two tickets for sale its the last week in August and i have flight details etc if needed...(sniff)..... For the Grand price of.......ready..........£60 each Yeah you heard right.... So if you fancy a mad adventure email me and we can sort something out....
    There is a condition though...When you get there and the feeling is beautiful...Spare a thought for me and party like it's your last night on this planet...Just so i get the vibes...
    Anyhow, welcome when im not dancing i'm talking so drop me a line....and keep feeling good alive and spread the happiness.. :bananada:
    love and light to you all..
    A VERY :Sad: TRANCEPIXIE
    XXXXXXX
    iF YOU WANNA CHECK OUT THE SITE;

Boom Portugal Full Moon Party...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice