Hello! Carrie ere!

Carrie.B

Junior Members
Reaction score
Hello! Im Caroline (more commonly known as Carrie) Iv been on the forum since April but only just got round to introducing myself. Im 17 and live in T.wells, Kent (lovely place!)
Been to some really good parties including, Omniscience (my first ever party) Alternate Perception (my first acid trip) Gnome Lands (where i met my lovely boyfriend :ismile: ) Little Green Planet, Altered States, Inidgo Children, Organised Kaos and of corse Glade (fooking fantastic!)
I love being part of such a caring, loving and genuine comminty of people who really care about the things that matter (eg, having a good time and meeting more lovely people!)
I look forward to meeting many more of you coz you all shine with such a sunshine happiness (keep up the good work!)
Much love
Carrie xxxx xxxxx

aww carrie,
that was a lovely introduction to read!
Looks like you have been to some ace parties,
and of course glade, :happy:
and i will agree with you... fantastic :Wink3:

Lovely to have you with us
and although you have been on it
for quite a few months now...
welcome to the forum anyways :hihug:

xxx

Yup....ur intro post was lovely...and uve def been to some great parties. So glad Gnomelands brought u love (possibly?) :Smile3:

:welcome: Hope to meet u at Misztifiedmind this weekend :Grin:

WOW, thank you for such a lovely intro. Felix, iv been here,there an everywhere my lovely but send me a msg soon coz id love to catch up with you (but we WONT b goin to Jels for our coffee chat LOL) Crisps, it was lovely to meet u at gnomelands...my bf has a pic of me on his comp wearing your hat! Acid Fairy-i certainly hav found love (im a very lucky lass!) im sure iv met you but hav never put two and two together so next time grab me by the balls and say "IM ACID FAIRY". Jon, your fucking amazing mate, thankx for all that youv done for me and Oxford-WATCH OUT!!! thank you for always believing in me (and my cakes!) Alex, iv had such a good time stomping and chatting to you..thankx a million mate. CariFairy, im sorry for not being the genuine thing....id admire all you true carries i can only look on in awe! Simmo, iv had a wkid summer thank you and i hope its been the same for yourself...hopefuly meet you soon. Katie, jst stay yourself and il love you forever!!!
Thank you all for being so welcoming...i read these posts on a day i really needed the boost so youv done more than you could know!
Love and Peace to you all
xxx xxx

was it gnomelands where we met carrie?
where i got you in the rainbow hat?

hehe :giggle:

woo carrie :ibiggrin:

you iz a diamond geezer lurrrvvvv (said in the syle of builder 1#)

or something.

anyway, cool seeing you at alternate perception (although you were sleeping), eskimo launch party (thanks for keeping an eye or two on me....jesus that was a spazzy night) and both misztified mindz.

:ibiggrin::irofl:

:wo^thy:

ok i think thats enough smilies. see you sometime soon, Eva xxx

hehe one last one :Smile3:

Back