hello :D

no, its just that you're a (fit) woman. notice how all the hellos are from blokes :Wink3: :P

sorry for killing your chances man :Wink3:

yeah i did escape thanks - she went and found someone else after i left :lol:

hardly - did you not see how i run over and nearly clung to you through desperation..
then zigzagged my way back across the room when she wasnt looking..
it was fun in the sort of adrenaline-rush-of-not-being-cornered sort of way..

josh said:
hardly - did you not see how i run over and nearly clung to you through desperation..
then zigzagged my way back across the room when she wasnt looking..
it was fun in the sort of adrenaline-rush-of-not-being-cornered sort of way..

lol i got the distinct impression you where lovin it :iyes: :irazz:

sorry moni, kinda takin over ur thread here :iredface: lol

yeah sorry moni..

so how you doin? :icool:

welcome to the forum...

josh said:
no, its just that you're a (fit) woman. notice how all the hellos are from blokes :Wink3: :P

i am? you measured my avatar maybe? :Smile3:
actually most of the people that said hi are already friends from another forum :P

sorry mizt - i didnt realise you were already a friend from another forum.. :Wink3:

moni meet josh, josh meet moni.

there you go josh, i've introduced you in the proper, old fashioned way; you are free to start your courting as i know you are desperate to do :Wink3:

moni, you'll come to realise that josh is our resident oscar wilde/lord byron type who likes to observe us all through the microscope of his enormous intellect :Wink3:

hello by the way :Wink3:

lurk is the resident paedophile who likes to molest small children by inviting them to 'parties' he holds on saturday evenings. 'theyre really fun' he tells them. watchout, you can see evidence for it in the parties section.. he has no shame :no:

Hello Moni!

Welcome to the forum; it's nice to see someone else from Romania!

(dennis hasn't posted since ages! hope he's well...)

If you hear about a good party in Romania give a shout; would be nice to party without having to travel abroad!

:Smile3:

josh said:
lurk is the resident paedophile who likes to molest small children by inviting them to 'parties' he holds on saturday evenings. 'theyre really fun' he tells them. watchout, you can see evidence for it in the parties section.. he has no shame :no:

get your facts straight, josh. they're on fridays.

Ozric said:

bloody hell, i remember dennis! yeah whats happened to him? one of the long forgotten..

Ozric said:
Hello Moni!

Welcome to the forum; it's nice to see someone else from Romania!

If you hear about a good party in Romania give a shout; would be nice to party without having to travel abroad!

:Smile3:

you're romanian? where are you from?
we have 2 parties coming up. one is prog. trance, on 11 november. the other one should be all psy, in december. in Sibiu, of course. :Smile3:

Back