hello everybody

Teepee

Junior Members
Reaction score
alright,

I've been looking for a good psy forum like this for a while. I got into psy when i spent time at the baraka rig at a freeparty, it sounds so much better than other dance, especially on MDMA! really deep and heavy. :Grin: I'll hopefully find some more parties now. I'm in the northeast, anyone know of any psy goings-on up here?

crisps

Senior Member (discounted rates)
Reaction score
Hey there Teepee,
welcome to the forum!!

Keeep your eyes peeeled
in the party section,
just incase there is a party
going on near you!!

:welcome:

The Phonographist

www.lucidoxford.com
Reaction score
Teepee said:
alright,

I've been looking for a good psy forum like this for a while. I got into psy when i spent time at the baraka rig at a freeparty, it sounds so much better than other dance, especially on MDMA! really deep and heavy. :Grin: I'll hopefully find some more parties now. I'm in the northeast, anyone know of any psy goings-on up here?

Hello! Thanks for you kind words. Glad to assist anyone into the psy world. There plenty of parties oop north. Check out cabbage/planet zogg/sunrise for starters. :Wink3:

fil

SpaceBastard
Reaction score
Hooray! Where are ya? I'm in Newcastle and there's fuck all going on up here. As well as those mentioned already there's Kulu in Bradford which is always worth a look!

TEK_Row

~Catalyst Of the Mind~
Reaction score
hello Teepee
...don't be nerviouse we are in the same boat here mate,

so what you name whats youre problem....

....were listening

Teepee

Junior Members
Reaction score
Sorry for taking so long to reply,

Phonographist, cheers. It was you playing that night I think, you're the guy with the black rectangle glasses, right? If so, that was a very good night. I'll have a look around for what you mentioned.

fil, I'm in a desolate shithole known as Grimsby. Just south of hull. I'll have a look at Kulu as well, thanks for that.

TEK_row, my name's Dave and my problem was that all the highly publicised raves seem to be 200 miles away, but I'm almost sorted now.

Thanks for the welcome guys :Smile3:.

The Phonographist

www.lucidoxford.com
Reaction score
Yeah, that was probably me, though mine are silver not black. (Just thinking if anyone else playing has similar glasses ;0)