Hello from Bristol

chewitt ([-_-])

The quiet one
Reaction score
Thought I should introduce myself - I've been registered for a few years but have only managed to amass the grand total of 3 posts :wow:

I'm a seasoned clubber / part time DJ from the Bristol area, love nights like Tribe of Frog, Ripsnorter, Planet Shroom, Species, 666, Lunacy, etc etc.

I've played for quite a few of the Bristol club nights (666, Vagisness, GBH, Excessive, Vayge etc) spinning anything from Acid Techno & Hard Techno through to NRG, Hard Trance, Acid Trance, Nu-Energy Freeform & Breaks.

Been getting right into my psy recently and I hope to be playing some psy sets out and about in Bristol soon! I only have one CD deck at the mo (I'm skint :mad: boo!) so my creativity is somewhat limited in juggling CDs around vinyl (psy & vinyl are like oxymorons these days!)

Anyway I have done a psy mix, for you to RATE or SLATE, unfortunately the bandwidth limit has been reached for this month already, but I will post a link to it as soon as it becomes available again :smokingr:

Chrissie Ferngrove

Junior Members
Reaction score
Yes I recognise your name from Tribe of Frog too - maybe even met you! Welcome!
Luv
Chrissie
xxx :bananada: :bananada: :bananada: :shrooms: :wizard1:

carol

Junior Members
Reaction score
Ahh,yes,a familiar name from a few Bristol boards. Hope you have a good time if you get to the Arc tonight. As a knowledgeable Bristolian Clubber don't suppose you know what's on out there this w/e?Heard there's Hardcore at Lakota and psy trance 'somewhere in Easton' but out of the loop a bit at the mo' and seriously fancy dancin. Meanwhile enjoy the fluffiest forums around. :party2:

chewitt ([-_-])

The quiet one
Reaction score
Cheers peeps, woo so there are quite a few Bristolians here then eh? Good stuff :sun:

Not sure what's on this weekend, all I know is Vagisnes is next week @ Trinity with the immense DJ MISJAH (phenomenal multi-deck & sampler FX maestro) - if you like your techno then you HAVE to be there!
:wo^thy:

carol

Junior Members
Reaction score
chewitt ([-_- said:
)]Cheers peeps, woo so there are quite a few Bristolians here then eh? Good stuff :sun:

Not sure what's on this weekend, all I know is Vagisnes is next week @ Trinity with the immense DJ MISJAH (phenomenal multi-deck & sampler FX maestro) - if you like your techno then you HAVE to be there!
:wo^thy:
Cheers,Chewitt,my mate reckons there's some psy trance somewhere in Easton,but trying to organise a night with him always brings the words'piss-up','brewery' and 'can't ' crashing to mind. Considering the original plan was Cosmosis in Brixton,( accommodation fell through),we ain't doing too well.But as Ken says,'The failures are always the best' :Smile3: :Smile3:
Personally,I say'@$%^ ! + |<%%!!!!5 ' :mad: :?

chewitt ([-_-])

The quiet one
Reaction score
lol, actually I've heard the Geezer is playing at the Arc Bar in town tonight, so I'm gonna check that out if all goes according to plan!

StealthSyst3ms

Reaction score
yo....welcome to the forum.... :Grin: :peace:

T

Tranced

chewitt ([-_- said:
)]Thought I should introduce myself - I've been registered for a few years but have only managed to amass the grand total of 3 posts :wow:

I'm a seasoned clubber / part time DJ from the Bristol area, love nights like Tribe of Frog, Ripsnorter, Planet Shroom, Species, 666, Lunacy, etc etc.

I've played for quite a few of the Bristol club nights (666, Vagisness, GBH, Excessive, Vayge etc) spinning anything from Acid Techno & Hard Techno through to NRG, Hard Trance, Acid Trance, Nu-Energy Freeform & Breaks.

Been getting right into my psy recently and I hope to be playing some psy sets out and about in Bristol soon! I only have one CD deck at the mo (I'm skint :mad: boo!) so my creativity is somewhat limited in juggling CDs around vinyl (psy & vinyl are like oxymorons these days!)

Anyway I have done a psy mix, for you to RATE or SLATE, unfortunately the bandwidth limit has been reached for this month already, but I will post a link to it as soon as it becomes available again :smokingr:

haha you obviously get round quite a bit because you post on gurn too.

Gash

nonchi
Reaction score
huhum my family's from bristol and they use the word chewitt to refer to and underpants/arse crack close encounter of the wedgie kind

chewitt ([-_-])

The quiet one
Reaction score
Gash said:
huhum my family's from bristol and they use the word chewitt to refer to and underpants/arse crack close encounter of the wedgie kind

hahah WTF!?!! I've never heard of that before! :lol:

AnzyPanzy

Junior Members
Reaction score
HOWDY

:clubjump:

Hey Mr DJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice to learn all about you!!! I am Anna!!!!!!!! Come up to London sometime soon and party party!!!!!!!

:party2:

Ciao babes