Hello from Bristol

chewitt ([-_-])

The quiet one
Reaction score
Thought I should introduce myself - I've been registered for a few years but have only managed to amass the grand total of 3 posts :wow:

I'm a seasoned clubber / part time DJ from the Bristol area, love nights like Tribe of Frog, Ripsnorter, Planet Shroom, Species, 666, Lunacy, etc etc.

I've played for quite a few of the Bristol club nights (666, Vagisness, GBH, Excessive, Vayge etc) spinning anything from Acid Techno & Hard Techno through to NRG, Hard Trance, Acid Trance, Nu-Energy Freeform & Breaks.

Been getting right into my psy recently and I hope to be playing some psy sets out and about in Bristol soon! I only have one CD deck at the mo (I'm skint :mad: boo!) so my creativity is somewhat limited in juggling CDs around vinyl (psy & vinyl are like oxymorons these days!)

Anyway I have done a psy mix, for you to RATE or SLATE, unfortunately the bandwidth limit has been reached for this month already, but I will post a link to it as soon as it becomes available again :smokingr:

Yes I recognise your name from Tribe of Frog too - maybe even met you! Welcome!
Luv
Chrissie
xxx :bananada: :bananada: :bananada: :shrooms: :wizard1:

Ahh,yes,a familiar name from a few Bristol boards. Hope you have a good time if you get to the Arc tonight. As a knowledgeable Bristolian Clubber don't suppose you know what's on out there this w/e?Heard there's Hardcore at Lakota and psy trance 'somewhere in Easton' but out of the loop a bit at the mo' and seriously fancy dancin. Meanwhile enjoy the fluffiest forums around. :party2:

Cheers peeps, woo so there are quite a few Bristolians here then eh? Good stuff :sun:

Not sure what's on this weekend, all I know is Vagisnes is next week @ Trinity with the immense DJ MISJAH (phenomenal multi-deck & sampler FX maestro) - if you like your techno then you HAVE to be there!
:wo^thy:

chewitt ([-_- said:
)]Cheers peeps, woo so there are quite a few Bristolians here then eh? Good stuff :sun:

Not sure what's on this weekend, all I know is Vagisnes is next week @ Trinity with the immense DJ MISJAH (phenomenal multi-deck & sampler FX maestro) - if you like your techno then you HAVE to be there!
:wo^thy:
Cheers,Chewitt,my mate reckons there's some psy trance somewhere in Easton,but trying to organise a night with him always brings the words'piss-up','brewery' and 'can't ' crashing to mind. Considering the original plan was Cosmosis in Brixton,( accommodation fell through),we ain't doing too well.But as Ken says,'The failures are always the best' :Smile3: :Smile3:
Personally,I say'@$%^ ! + |<%%!!!!5 ' :mad: :?

lol, actually I've heard the Geezer is playing at the Arc Bar in town tonight, so I'm gonna check that out if all goes according to plan!

yo....welcome to the forum.... :Grin: :peace:

chewitt ([-_- said:
)]Thought I should introduce myself - I've been registered for a few years but have only managed to amass the grand total of 3 posts :wow:

I'm a seasoned clubber / part time DJ from the Bristol area, love nights like Tribe of Frog, Ripsnorter, Planet Shroom, Species, 666, Lunacy, etc etc.

I've played for quite a few of the Bristol club nights (666, Vagisness, GBH, Excessive, Vayge etc) spinning anything from Acid Techno & Hard Techno through to NRG, Hard Trance, Acid Trance, Nu-Energy Freeform & Breaks.

Been getting right into my psy recently and I hope to be playing some psy sets out and about in Bristol soon! I only have one CD deck at the mo (I'm skint :mad: boo!) so my creativity is somewhat limited in juggling CDs around vinyl (psy & vinyl are like oxymorons these days!)

Anyway I have done a psy mix, for you to RATE or SLATE, unfortunately the bandwidth limit has been reached for this month already, but I will post a link to it as soon as it becomes available again :smokingr:

haha you obviously get round quite a bit because you post on gurn too.

huhum my family's from bristol and they use the word chewitt to refer to and underpants/arse crack close encounter of the wedgie kind

Gash said:
huhum my family's from bristol and they use the word chewitt to refer to and underpants/arse crack close encounter of the wedgie kind

hahah WTF!?!! I've never heard of that before! :lol:

HOWDY

:clubjump:

Hey Mr DJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice to learn all about you!!! I am Anna!!!!!!!! Come up to London sometime soon and party party!!!!!!!

:party2:

Ciao babes

Back