Hello from little old me

glen (iboga)

Junior Members
Reaction score
Hey guys and girls... just wanted to say hello.
I've been partying/promoting/dj'ing for the last ten years in old grey london. I used to to be affiliated with skybabies/magic stuff/resonoise. These days I'm working for Iboga.
But, hey if you're at all interested you can read about that at the website... www.iboga-records.dk

You can also listen to a proggy daytime mix from early this summer at...
www.aero-groove.com
(is the wrong part of the forum for shamless self promotion? I'm new!)

Anyway, thought it was about time i got with it and joined the uk forum!
So.. hello!

Hi Glen

Welcome....xx (Love Iboga Records....) Quality...:welcome:

Hi Glen. Glad you finally made it in here :Smile3:

Hey Glen.... welcome to the forum!!

another londoner :Smile3:

Glad you could join us!

Skybabies at Tyssen St...fond memories also. Welcome back to the hive

hello Glen .......

good to some Iboga representation in the uk ....... has to be one of my favorite labels for sure ......

Welcome

Hope that Iboga makes it up north soon, and we get to see your
offerings before the Bonkers crews.

hey colin... I remember your set! You guys had transport trouble and ended up just making it so played last. I played before you I think??? Nice one!

Vanilla... been hanging round Isratrance aint i... not much time for two forums. But my works a bit slacker these days! :Smile3:

glen (iboga) said:
hey colin... I remember your set! You guys had transport trouble and ended up just making it so played last. I played before you I think??? Nice one!

Yeah, we had another live set at Skankadelic in Banbury that same night and had to hoof it down the M40 in the OOODmobile to get there in time. We got as far as Hillingdon and the accellerator stuck on full-throttle. I was driving at the time and it scared the shit out of me; I panicked and Steve had to take over the driving. Not funny changing drivers on the motorway in a 3 1/2 ton Dodge van when you can't slow down. I remember enjoying both gigs we did that night... although there were issues about the fee after the party... :Wink3: :p I've still got the set list for that gig in the OOOD Boook of Troooth; I'll dig it out later on if you're at all interested.

Colin that does sound like shitty death! It's like something out of a film 'accellerator stuck on full-throttle'... christ on a bike!

Anyway... if you had trouble with your fee.... nothing o do with me!!! Honest :Wink3:
No sir, my role in omnipotent eye (skybabies / magic stuff parties) was resident dj, promotion and booking dj's. I had nothing to do with cash. But I hope it wasn't too much short. I seem to remember that you guys couldn't play a full set because you were a bit late. Maybe that had something to do with it :Wink3: Oh excuses, excuses hey! :Smile3:

Also Kit played that night... what happened to him??
Track list would be very interesting thanks!

yodhe said:
Hope that Iboga makes it up north soon, and we get to see your
offerings before the Bonkers crews.

Well if you know anyone who wants to book me :Wink3:

I am confused tho... in another thread you mentioned that prog is shit????

Back