Hello from OZ

foot-e Jan 19, 2004

1. foot-e

foot-e Junior Members

Threads:
    Hello British psy funksters!

Me from Place called Lismore just out of Byron Bay, Australia. Just thought i would drop in and say hello :sun:

foot-e

2. _PsyMike

_PsyMike Guest

welcome to the forum dude, been listening to a couple of acts from bryon bay..ermm 'electric forest', really good :Smile3: and mantrix who i saw when i was last in bryon :Grin:

have a good day :Wink3:

3. foot-e

foot-e Junior Members

Threads:
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PsyMike @ Jan 19 2004, 11:05 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> welcome to the forum dude, been listening to a couple of acts from bryon bay..ermm 'electric forest', really good :Smile3: and mantrix who i saw when i was last in bryon :Grin:

have a good day :Wink3: [/quote:ce08f3ad92]

hey cool psymike is that 'electric forest' by mk-ultra? thats great! i know duncan and he is writing some really awesome new tunes. look out for a new album soon.

4. Shroomy

Shroomy Lazy perfectionist

Threads:
    Ello, mate... :Grin:
    Enjoy the forum... :wizard1:

First drink's on me... :drinking:

5. natacherry

natacherry Snoozing..

Threads:
    :welcome: :wizard1: :welcome:

6. Wiley Peyote

Wiley Peyote Junior Members

Threads:
    g'day and welcome home mate
    enjoy ur stay here

7. Psico_KrioK

Psico_KrioK Junior Members

Threads:
    Hey Foot-e, how is it going mate???

So u r from Lismore........it is really good to know about it, cause Im from Brazil, but I spent 7 months in Brisbane last year, and I used to spend really good weekends in Byron Bay(I had to go to Nimbin at least twice per month!! hahah), and I can tell you that the only Opened air party that I went in almost 1 and half year that I spent in Australia, was in a town called Dunoon, and the guy who invited me, he was from Lismore aswell!!! It was a small party, but really nice and with a really big vibe!!!!
    I will go back to Brisbane in the end of this year to study again, so I hope we can have lots of fun in some parties there, cause I know that it is really difficult to find them!!!

PLUR and Keep in the underground! :peace:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice