Hello from Switzerland

Slim

Junior Members
Reaction score
Hello all goa freaks,

My name is Slim, I am from FrakaSound, a Swiss psy-trance promoter and artist crew.

We are doing parties in Switzerland and our goal is to unite tribes of all places.
Switzerland is a very nice place for Psy-trance gigs, we have beautifull montains and nice festivals specially in summer.

Our goal at Frakasound (www.frakasound.com) is to meet people from all over the world and toi organize parties in many coutries to meet as much of this global tribe as possible.

I am new in this forum and son wanted to introduce brieflly myself. Thanx for those of you who went trough this reading :Smile3: If you wish to contcat us please feel free to do so.

Peace and Unity.:hihug:

www.frakasound.com

Michael

comfortable middle class disco botherer
Reaction score
welcome on board

how is your cheese?

x

Slim

Junior Members
Reaction score
Yes the cheese is ok... but the chocolate and weed are much better in my personnal opinion :Smile3:

So how is the scene in UK?

crisps

Senior Member (discounted rates)
Reaction score
switzerland is a lovely place!!!

welcome to the forum slim...

:hihug:

Full Lotus

Hob Nob King
Staff member
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Hello and welcome aboard :Smile3:

Slim

Junior Members
Reaction score
Yeah, well for what I see you guys all seem very welcoming... maybe FrakaSound could organize a gig in UK one day. This would be a perfect ocasion for me to meet all of you (have you ever been to Switzerland? Would you be interested coming here to do some nice outdoor festivals?)

I heard the scene in UK was very large. But how about your favorite UK artists, can you give me your favorite artists?

slyfrog

Curmudgeon-in-chief
Reaction score
Hewwo from here to there...

Don't know about visiting switzerland though, I'm kinda NEUTRAL on the subject.:excessiv: