Hello party people!

:welcome: to Psy-Forum mate.

Have fun here and enjoy your stay!

:drinking: :wizard1:

Gibbonflux said:
I'm a breaks man by trade, but my girlfriend (Spinny Lainey) is getting me into psy trance
You know it makes sense :Wink3:

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

:wizard1:

Hello..

I recognise you.. where from tho?

Maybe run into you at a party adn it'll all make sense.. I regonise Lainey too :Smile3: .. you from around Guildford? I do poi there with Burnt Toast.. hmm.. *wracks brain to remember*

Stix :sun:

hey you and welcome to this psyforum lovely land - i hope you will enjoy yourself!!! (well i am certain you will :Wink3:) :sun:

Stix said:
Hello..

I recognise you.. where from tho?

Maybe run into you at a party adn it'll all make sense.. I regonise Lainey too :Smile3: .. you from around Guildford? I do poi there with Burnt Toast.. hmm.. *wracks brain to remember*

Stix :sun:

Hi Stix

Yes I live in Guildford - near to the town centre :Smile3: perhaps we know some of the same people? :?

Burnt Toast? I seem to remember you were you performing at the Glade, no? Twaz wicked! :Grin:

yeah we where there.. Have you ever been up to york road car park or the river on a thursday? I think it might be Keith that we know.. :bananada:

coolio.. hope to see you again soon! :sun:

Stix said:
yeah we where there.. Have you ever been up to york road car park or the river on a thursday? I think it might be Keith that we know.. :bananada:

Hmm, I don't think so :?

I went to the uni in Guildford a few years back, and throw quite a few parties??? (scratching head)...

Stix said:
coolio.. hope to see you again soon! :sun:

Yeah, if u see me around, please say hello :Smile3:

ho hum - still puzzeled :blink:

see you on the dance floor! :clubjump:

Back