Hello ppl

leechy

Junior Members
Reaction score
Hi psy-forum, My name is leechy and im a drum and bass, breaks and tech-house DJ from UK. I like psy too but don't play it, just listen. Im opening a new record shop in Birmingham very soon and want to get a feel of the current direction of this music and whats good, any producers or labels pm me. Id love to hear some of the latest sounds

ps Hi ultraviolet22

Ratty

Sticky Toffee Pudding
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum Leechy,
fraid it's Psy for me cos the crowd are all a bunch of Hippies and the music's more inspiring than most dance music I've heard since the early 90's

Party on :Smile3:

:sun: :sun: :sun:

:party2: :party2:

Jon Kenobi

So uncivilised
Reaction score
Hey leechy I'm one of the guys who put on 'Stereo Chemistry' Birmingham's Slice of the Psytrance pie.
You're opening up a new record shop in Brum! Will this certain record shop be stocking up on psytrance then?
Welcome to the forum, tis a real friendly place to hook up and connect with peeps!
PM me so we can chat :Grin:

LiLo_Ferret

More trance than you.....
Reaction score
:welcome:

Good luck with the shop hope it all goes down a treat!!! :Wink3:

xxLiLoxx :wub:

ultraviolet22

Reaction score
Hello there matey :Grin:

Good to see you swimming the psychedelic channel :shrooms:

Are you gonna come to Stereo Chemistry - 10th Sept Subway City. You'd enjoy it :partysmi:

When does your shop open? One of the guys who runs a relatively local psy-trance label is playing at Stereo Chemistry - would be worth chatting to him I reckon :Smile3:

:peace:

Poncho

mago del señor
Reaction score
welcome.gif