God mintsmak
Hi and welcome, hope you have fun here. :Grin:

Hi Lotus! Good to see you made it!

lokus

isratrance-spy
thanx everyone for the heartily welcome
looks like its much more relaxed here then on isra-farce :P

your mum

Won't be logging on that site anymore cause cuntface changed my password to prevent me from doing so! They don't even have the spine to ban you these days...sheesh :lol:

lurk

Stunning Cunt
hi lokus, welcome aboard :Smile3:

I've been to Graz, it's a truly beautiful city, and the strudel is to die for :Wink3:

do you know a guy called Matt? he dj's a bit under the name of Opul.

lokus

isratrance-spy
wow, thanx again for all the welcome :Grin:
@mum:
hahaha its so ridiculous

@lurk:
man the world is really small :Smile3: mat is a friend of mine. he was in our label (syriom.com). now his doing his nasty hack lawyer business in london :Wink3: hehe
glad you like graz and of course the strudel :Smile3:

i will enjoy the crazyness for sure :Grin:

lurk

Stunning Cunt
lol, he's actually in birmingham; but sadly i haven't seen him since he came over here. his girlfriend is my ex... the rest you probably heard about already :Wink3:

Vinsanity

Walking Disaster Zone
your mum said:
Won't be logging on that site anymore cause cuntface changed my password to prevent me from doing so! They don't even have the spine to ban you these days...sheesh :lol:

Same shit happened to me....commentless... sons of dirty biatches,but nevermind,so we meet here again....and we'll have great fun again hopefully.....

BW vinsanity

lokus

isratrance-spy
@lurk:
i see, you are "bugs" ex... i have met her twice or so ...she seemed rather nice :Smile3:
but i havent heard the "rest" haha
maybe its better that way :P

your mum

Vinsanity said:
Same shit happened to me....commentless... sons of dirty biatches,but nevermind,so we meet here again....and we'll have great fun again hopefully.....

BW vinsanity
Not the same kinda fun though, not many mods/users that are way up their own arses and are in love with them selves (besides my self of course), to take the piss out of.
Ah well...

floatyhippyflower

Free spirit, lost soul.
Forum Supporter
Feel free to take the piss out of me anytime you like. My banning stick is far more fluffy and green. :ibiggrin: (your mum...14 year old e-tard right?)

Welcome lokus. XX