hello psy lovers

panda Nov 30, 2004

1. panda

panda in the JUNGLE!

Threads:
  2. tortoise

tortoise Psy-Judy

Threads:
    OK, first off i LOVE how you label each tune things like "Psytrance - sexy, squelchy bassline". That's the tune I went for first.

Unfortunately, my work computer has totally bollox speakers, so I'm going to go home later and connect up through my home pooter which is, of course, part of my stereo. But from the tinny bits I heard it sounds very nice, i like the way it evolves, and I could tell how lovely and squelchy it's gonna sound when I get home. Music to drive to in the summer with the hood down.

:welcome:

3. panda

panda in the JUNGLE!

Threads:
    yeah thats my descriptive co-producer. his best description is "bass whose ass you could grab!" hehe. thanks for listening. Nixk.

4. tortoise

tortoise Psy-Judy

Threads:
    I've now had a chance to check out some of your choons at home and I have to say, I like :Grin: you've got a slightly housy skippiness thing going which I really like on crystal clear and gravity well and Spidermind :Grin: has a nice 3D quality to it. They're funky too, definitely quite hard to keep still when listening. Nice one, well done Nick :drinking:

5. superfreak

superfreak Junior Members

Threads:
    Welcome.... enjoy your stay here!
    :smokingr:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice