Hello Psy-Trance Junkies!!!

ferguts Jan 9, 2005

1. ferguts

ferguts Junior Members

Threads:
    Firstly i would like to say i am not new to psy forum in the sense u i have just registered because i registered a while back but just never posted anything. Anyway, my name is Fergus and i live in a village about 3 miles away from Dover called Eythorne, My first Psy- Trance Party was Sect63s first party whcih was sometime last year now in Broadoak I've been to quite a few parties since then and most of them have been organised by Sect63 My last party was the new year party in Canterbury i believe that too was organised by Sect63. I am just under 6.11" tall have long brown hair and blue eyes. I do a bit of djing and i also make my own music, iv probly got about 60-70 tracks in the genres of psy-trance, acid-house, acid-breakbeat, psychedellic chillout some techno and some other random stuff but id say im mostly into making Psy-trance, Iv played quite alot of my home made tracks at partys iv gone to so you may well of heard them lol. I go under the Alias of Audioscope(as a microcope but Audio instead of visual magnificaction. I will probably post some of my songs on this forum actaully.
    I look forward to seeing many of you at the next party!

2. fil

fil SpaceBastard

Threads:
    :welcome: :wow: 6ft11!

3. ferguts

ferguts Junior Members

Threads:
    Oopps i didnt mean to put 6"11!!!!! i meant to put 5"11. i dunno if i would want to be that tall!!! :no:

4. MakeRonnieRocket

MakeRonnieRocket SL45H! 4TT4CK! 3NT3R K3Y!

Threads:
    :welcome:

5. fil

fil SpaceBastard

Threads:
    I was gonna say! Shouldn't be hard to miss!

6. Bubbles

Bubbles Floating Higher

Threads:
    Oh, I was excited then about meeting someone who was 6"11, that would be amazing :wow: I've never met a REAL person who was that tall :rolleyes:

<sighs> Never mind eh? 5"11 is a good height too :Wink3:

Have Fun on the Forum, Hope to see ya around :hihug:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice