hello to the people who make things possible

myfirstcasio

Junior Members
Hello everyone:ibiggrin:

Im ben. was told i should check the forum out by my flatmate and here I am, Hello! im a mazzive fan of idm and glitch and through said friend have started to get into psy trance.

just started trying out wruting music on reason and cubase and really got into it but i hope to learn more from you geniuses here and hopefully help out the (very) few who are less experianced at making computer music as i am.....

oh, and i just got my glade ticket so im up for a chat about what that might be like! can't wait................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................is it glade yet?

floatyhippyflower

Free spirit, lost soul.
Forum Supporter
Hi MFC.

^ Allow me to introduce our resident tech genius, talented psytrance artiste and all-round lovely gentleman, Mr. Colin Oood. :Wink3:

I'm Rina. Welcome to the forum.

:Smile3:

M

makdaddy

:welcome:..oh another one into some produciton eh

Get in !!!

Faction

Proto-col
floatyhippyflower said:
Hi MFC.

^ Allow me to introduce our resident tech genius, talented psytrance artiste and all-round lovely gentleman, Mr. Colin Oood. :Wink3:

I'm Rina. Welcome to the forum.

:Smile3:

Joe gives more and better advice than I do.