hello you beautiful psychedelic people...

Little Ami

**Fizzpod**
Reaction score
Hello to all you beautiful psychedelic people!!! My name is Ami and as you may have guessed I am little. Not too little, but quite little. Not that little, but a little little. I am sometimes known as hobbit- but my feet aren't big or hairy so I'm not sure why! I am 22, which means I am two little ducks QWACK QWACK which is quite sweet really. I have just moved back to Powys in mid Wales- having been in Winchester for the past 3 years as a student, but now I have graduated....booo hooo hooo! It sucks not being a student anymore, I now have to get a job!!! But I have decided to join psyforum whilst being at home in my little village in mid Wales- Rhayader, to keep me insane whilst I look for employment of some description! Does anyone live near me at all, or anywhere in mid Wales, cause I miss my Winchester psytrance buddies and would love to meet some local Welsh wavers! I Heard about Psyforum from my wonderful Winchester people, and have been to many of JR's excellent free partys... Farely mount, Gnomelands and other private functions! My Winchester experience introduced me to psytrance, underground mayhem and fluffly fluffly psychedelic fun!!! So please, if u fancy a chat or know of any partys around Wales, or live ANYWHERE near me- then let me be your pretty little friend and please let me know. And if you are from Winch and reading this- then hello you magical creatures, hows life in the energy zone?.... Jason, Oli, JR, Rich, Simmo, Christi any one that knows me....hello and much love! By the way...one last note- I have written a dissertation on Receiving music as a spiritual experience- so if anyone is interested, let me know and i'll send ya copy..... Remember: Love, peace and luxury nut assotments are three ways forward for mankind, so until next time may your energies within shine, and may the natural fatty acids and oils from the variety of different nuts save your pretty little souls! xxxx Little Ami :wub:

crisps

Senior Member (discounted rates)
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum sweetie....

I am not from wales, wales is a beautiful place though!
Enjoy the crazyness of the forum Little Ami,
everyone is so lovely here :wub:

Big hugs from me... Liz :Smile3:

Little Ami

**Fizzpod**
Reaction score
thankyou chuck.... Could you tell me...how do I put additional information to my newness... like star sign etc? I am having difficulty! xxx

crisps

Senior Member (discounted rates)
Reaction score
If you click on the 'user cp' button.....
(top left corner, ish)

most options will be in there...
for example editing profile, signature, etc!

I hope that helps, for what your after... :Smile3:

opia

locus solus
Reaction score
welcome home (to wales that is), may see you aboot like, i'm south though.. none of this mid malarky

Reaction score
Ello!!! My best mate (Pixie Stardust) lives in Brecon and me and Huw (yes, I know hes already mentioned it but didnt say where :p ) live in Aberdare. Will hopefully be going to Bristol next year for uni, but theres this whoooooole summer first and I too wud love to meet up with more people from Wales :Grin:

I see u went to Gnomelands...I may have seen u around but not known it :unsure: Anyway, have sent u a PM!!!

:welcome: :sun: :hihug:

Lyra

tranquila querida
Reaction score
hellllo love! You sound like a lovely person :Smile3: I am not from Wales, but i would love to visit one day as i still have never been!

Enjoy the forum and hope to see you soon :hihug:

Little Ami

**Fizzpod**
Reaction score
Iwent to school in Brecon!

Cool I went to school in Brecon- CCB- Christ college! That toffy private school!!! And my brothers wife has family near aberdare- mountain ash! Small world. Will u be going to b

Psychedelic Acid Fairy said:
Ello!!! My best mate (Pixie Stardust) lives in Brecon and me and Huw (yes, I know hes already mentioned it but didnt say where :p ) live in Aberdare. Will hopefully be going to Bristol next year for uni, but theres this whoooooole summer first and I too wud love to meet up with more people from Wales :Grin:

I see u went to Gnomelands...I may have seen u around but not known it :unsure: Anyway, have sent u a PM!!!

Reaction score
Hehe...Pixie S (Meg) lives in Brecon. Ive just left Haberdashers' Monmouth School for Girls....so I know how u feel on the toffy side!!!

I know Mountain Ash :Wink3: Tis a small world indeed :Grin:

Little Ami

**Fizzpod**
Reaction score
Iwent to school in Brecon!

Cool I went to school in Brecon- CCB- Christ college! That toffy private school!!! Was good fun though- Made loadsa mate there but then we had to move away to different uni's...And my brothers wife has family near aberdare- mountain ash! Small world. Will u be going to brecon jazz 4 a laugh?! If I am around Brecon or aberdare will let ya know. Little Ami xx:sun:

Risky

oh go on, just one then..
Reaction score
Oh my, is everyone round here upper class??? i feel cheated.... :Sad:
*looks for forum called realworld.com*
damion's legendary quentin ponsonby-smythe probably does exist then...

Reaction score
No...just coz ur parents sacrificed nice things for themselves and saved all their hard earned money so u could go to posh skool does not make u upper class. Not in the slightest....u wanna see upper class Ill take u for a tour of my skool....ull wanna leave within about 10 minutes.

Were just comfy middle class...enuff money to buy clothes and food, and maybe some holidays now and then...but not too much that it all goes to our heads :?

Reaction score
Abergynolwyns about a 2 n half - 3 hours drive from my hoose :Grin:

And Rhayaders about 1 n half hours :Grin:

Sometimes Im glad Wales isnt that big :wub:

mr_cool

~~~~~~~~~
Reaction score
I may have seen u around but not known it

you went to a party at ami's house after mindzai once

hello ami!!!!