Hello

Utility_Stick

Senior Fucking Member
Just joined the forum so i'd know of upcoming events and maybe meet some nice new people into the same stuff as me to go raving with.

:badger: im loving this badger...and shall use it on every possible occasion.

As well as liking psy trance im also a big big fan of ska but also like to listen to a massive loads of other genres.

Anyway Im gonna go and snoop around a bit....

Probably see some of you guys at misztifiedmind.

ciao xx

p.s im a girl, 16, in Kent...Canterbury to be more percise incase thats what i was suppose to inform you guys here instead of just babbling on.

crisps

Senior Member (discounted rates)
:welcome: to the forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

big warm fluffy hug hello from me :hihug:

i've been to kent but never to canterbury!
your like the forum here!
i like your music taste... :Smile3: :Wink3:

xxx

Utility_Stick

Senior Fucking Member
RobAC said:
Wikid!!! ska girl from canterbury???? i'm a ska boy that used to be from canterbury, but now from dover!!

:wow: Thats cool.

Peh Insomniak by Miztifiedminds might be cancelled because of equiptment being stolen. This sucks. :?

:badger:

RobAC

Singin' in the rain
yeah always cool too meet ska people especialy from canterbury, skas the only way, bugger electronic dacnce music, cancelled thats a basterd innit

mickeyblueiiiis

No. 1 Superguy..
Love SKA..........fuckin loves it................Utility_Stick.....carefull of her...........she sounds much too young

he he he..................I'm from Chatham originally.........nice to hear ya.

Mickey

Utility_Stick

Senior Fucking Member
peh i cant believe miztifiedminds has been cancelled. :unsure:

does anyone know of anything else going on tonight in or around kent...if so please pm me.

peace out,

xxxxxxx :badger:

Vanilla Penguin

V.P Psy comes to Dorset
..BEEN AWAY for a week..so didn't say hi in time..HI :Smile3:

If you ever get the chance to go Bristol way, check out a tribe of frog night.. it's a good un :Smile3:..